cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The profile approval is pending for weeks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
401 of 1,322

Hi Sara,

Please try using another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same issue with another browser let me know, thank you. 

Untitled
Sara S Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
402 of 1,322

Tried using a different browser but I am still experiencing the same issue. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
403 of 1,322

Hi Sara, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email to assist you directly. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sara S Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
404 of 1,322

Hi Avery,

No one has reached out yet.

Regards,

Sara Seyan

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
405 of 1,322

Hi Sara,

I'm sorry about the delay. I already followed up with the team, and one of the team members already emailed to assist you further. Please refer to your email. Thanks!

Joanne
Highlighted
Aleksey K Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
406 of 1,322

Hello, Upwork community,

I have an issue with the profile being approved, an application review request was sent weeks ago, but I haven't received any messages on any media to inform me of its status, as it looks like it's still pending.

Is there a way to submit an application other way, or get assistance on that matter, which would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Alex

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
407 of 1,322

Hi Alex,

Upon checking, you haven't finish in creating your profile yet. Please continue in setting up your profile and you'll get a notification once it's approved. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Aleksey K Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
408 of 1,322

Hello, Jo-An,

I've reviewed my application and filled in the second address field, by adding apart of the address from the first field to it, as it seemed to be necessary, however did not show as an application error, and did the job.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Alex

Patricia Nicole L Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
409 of 1,322
hi , same thing happens with me . i submitted my profile and i get the page shown on the screenshot . and until now i haven't received any response
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
410 of 1,322

Hi Patricia Nicole,

I checked your account and it looks like our team already responded to your ticket regarding this concern. Please refer to the ticket to view the team's response. We thank you for your patience. 

Joanne
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS