cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to submit profile for Consideration

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
921 of 3,043

Hi Cleo,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs, I would also suggest to check out this thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Alan Lam A Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
922 of 3,043

Hello, Maryam N.

"Submit a Proposal" is disabled.

What's mean?

923 of 3,043

Hi Alan,

I checked your account and can confirm that you have submitted for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Akanksha G Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
924 of 3,043

I have recently created a profile on upwork and filled out all the information but I see only Review Application button at the bottom and no button to Submit my profile. 

I have clicked on Review Applicaiton button a number of times but nothing happens and it takes me back to the same page with my profile details. It has been more than 24hrs since I first created my profile and clicked on Review Application button. Please let me know how do I submit my profile.

925 of 3,043

Hi Akanksha,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and click on the Review Application button. If you`re still experiencing the same issue after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Abdul Majeed S Member Since: Nov 7, 2018
926 of 3,043

Hi, 
I had submitted the application form for joining upwork and i got the email that my account is not approved, I updated my skills, give tests for the relevant skills and then submitted again but now i can't see the alert which was appearing before saying that my profile is under review so is this mean that my profile is approved ? 

How or where can i check the status ?

Thanks

927 of 3,043

Hi Abdul,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Abdul Majeed S Member Since: Nov 7, 2018
928 of 3,043

Hi Goran, 

Thanks for your quick response. I have two more questions, I am working on completing my profile and trying to link my other accounts with upwork. I have connected my github and stackoverflow account but when i tried to connect facebook and google it is not connecting and I don't know why ? secondly can you please guide me that if in feauture I update my profile and add some new skills so will my account needs to go under review again ? I mean will updating my skills will effect the status of my profile approval ?

929 of 3,043

Hi Abdul,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and try to link your accounts. If you experience the same issue let me know along with what browsers have you used.

Regarding your second question, no your profile won't be under review again and you can update your profile at any time. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Juliana O Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
930 of 3,043

I don't have the notification bar saying I need approval within 24 hours anymore but I also didn't get an email. How can I tell if I have been approved or not?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS