cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 2,202

Hi Siphokazi,

Please log into your account on a computer/laptop and make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robin S Member Since: Jan 13, 2018
42 of 2,202

Hi, i want to know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
43 of 2,202

Hi Robin,

Your profile was accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Raja S Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
44 of 2,202

My profile submitted a day before but i dont know how to track my approved status.

could anyone help me.

email id:- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am eagerly waiting to join upwork and showcase my talent.

Regards,

Raja S

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
45 of 2,202

Hi Raja,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashanti H Member Since: Feb 25, 2018
46 of 2,202

Hello,

I recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

Ashanti H.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
47 of 2,202

Hi Ashanti, 

I checked your profile and can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket with more information about your profile overview. Please follow the recommendation on the support ticket, update your profile, and resubmit it for the team's review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Leonard Allan F Member Since: May 6, 2017
48 of 2,202

can you check if my profile has been approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 2,202

Hi Leonard, 

Your profile has now been approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Hope these help, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Zehra C Member Since: Oct 10, 2018
50 of 2,202

Hi 

Would I be able to find out if my profile has been approved please? I never got an email 

Thanks!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS