2311 of 6,462
Hi, thanks but probably there was a bug because I tried to click on the
button and is gone ahead

I forgot to update the situation on my comment/question
Highlighted
Christos S Member Since: May 23, 2019
2312 of 6,462

Hello, 

My account is still pending approval and I was wondering how long does it takes to get approved as I want to start working. 

Thank you in advance for your time! 

Regards, 

Christos

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2313 of 6,462

Hi Christos,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Christos S Member Since: May 23, 2019
2314 of 6,462

Thank you Aleksandar, 

That was a mistake from my side, I didn't notice that the account was never submitted for review. 

Thanks again, 

Christos

Josephine P Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
2315 of 6,462
My profile is still pending for approval and its been weeks now. Please help. Thanks in advance!
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2316 of 6,462

Hi Josephine,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vandana D Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
2317 of 6,462

Hello Sir, 

Could you please tell me, my Upwork profile is approved or not. I did'nt receive any email.

Best Regards, 

Vandana

Highlighted
2318 of 6,462

Hi Vandana,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sankeerth M Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
2319 of 6,462

Hello Sir,

Could you please check mine, I have not received any email regarding the approval. 

Regards,

Sankeerth

Highlighted
2320 of 6,462

Hi Sankeerth,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled