cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: account

Highlighted
Jibran A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
4371 of 6,309

I Just wanted to make sure whether my profile has been approved and active. So please let me know.

Since i haven't got any notification from upwork.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4372 of 6,309

Hi Jibran,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shihabul Alam N Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
4373 of 6,309

check my account can i start selling service

Highlighted
4374 of 6,309

Hi Shihabul,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rimsha A Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
4375 of 6,309

Hi,

I have recently joined upwork. I want to know if my profile has been approved or not. I can see I have 20 available connects and I can also see the submit proposal option. Does it mean that my profile has been approved?

Highlighted
Gligor P Member Since: Apr 18, 2020
4376 of 6,309

Hello, i would like to know if my profile has been approved, still no email after few days.

Highlighted
4377 of 6,309

Hi Gligor,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Madhav K Member Since: May 1, 2020
4378 of 6,309

Hi,

Can you please check whether my account approved or not?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4379 of 6,309

Hi Madhav,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lianne S Member Since: Apr 17, 2020
4380 of 6,309

I'm a professional voice actress who's been in the field for roughly 8 years. I've tried submitting my profile several times, making changes to it each time, but even though my profile is complete, I'm still not being approved. Is there anything else I can do for approval?