cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Sachin S Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
1231 of 2,202

How can I know that my profile is approved? or any one tell me is my profile is approved to use.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1232 of 2,202

Hello Sachin,

Yes your account is now approved. You may start applying for jobs and submit proposals. Thanks! 

- Mary
Untitled
Sharmeen S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1233 of 2,202

There is nothing mentioned on my profile. I have no idea if it is under review or no. Please help. Do I need to submit my profile? If yes how? I see no option of submitting the profile. Attached screenshot shows the current status of my profile page. I'm confused

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1234 of 2,202

Hi Sharmeen,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Hassaan S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1235 of 2,202
Hi, I submitted my profile for review but it doesn’t seem to be approved or declined . I heard that you usually get to know its approval or decline within 24 hours. I wanted to ask if you could check its status and inform me please.
Thank you
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1236 of 2,202

Hi Hassaan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zazi C Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1237 of 2,202
How do i know if my account has been approved if I never received an email to confirm or decline my account?
1238 of 2,202

Hi Zazi,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Johirul I Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
1239 of 2,202
How can I know that my profile is approved?
1240 of 2,202

Hi Johirul,

Your account has been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS