cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1231 of 1,612

Hi Asher,

Yes, your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Alvi L Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1232 of 1,612

I have made an application to join upwork a week ago but it seems like it is never going to be approved.

Is there something wrong or upwork needs more time to review my applciation.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Elba A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
1233 of 1,612

Alvi L wrote:

I have made an application to join upwork a week ago but it seems like it is never going to be approved.

Is there something wrong or upwork needs more time to review my applciation.

Thanks.

It might be. But keep this in mind "way too many freelancers / too little clients"

1234 of 1,612

Hi Alvi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravindra S Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1235 of 1,612

Hi Team, 

I had creaed my upwork on 22nd March but it is showing review pending till now. Please do helpful for me.

Thanks,

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1236 of 1,612

Hi Ravindra,

I checked and see that your have not submitted your profile for review. Please click the review application button and make sure to fill in all the details. Once everything is filled, you will see the option to submit it for review. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Tarek H Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
1237 of 1,612

Hello, How do I know that my application was accepted?

1238 of 1,612

Hi Tarek,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Tarek H Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
1239 of 1,612

Thank you Goran, my application have been submitted for review.

Jan Karlo T Member Since: Oct 12, 2018
1240 of 1,612

I haven't received any notification whether my account is approved or not. After I re-submitted my application. My account does not display the message "Your profile is under review" also. Kindly in need of your assistance. Thank you in advance!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS