cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1831 of 2,739

Hi Siva,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rimas P Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1832 of 2,739

Hello i've submitted my profile 12 hours ago and it's under approval, is it possible?

1833 of 2,739

Hi Rimas, 

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please complete your profile and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rimas P Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1834 of 2,739
Yes, i've done everything how you mentioned, and i receive this
description: If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile
you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it
after approval). So i don't know what to do, cause every time i submit to
review my application, i receive this description and i can wait without
ending.
1835 of 2,739

Thank you for following up, Rimas.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your application process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amit S Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1836 of 2,739

I have received no communication of whether my profile has been approved or not! It's been 4+ days.

I keep seeing this message below the fold: "See what your profile will look like to prospective clients if your application to join is approved."

Please help

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1837 of 2,739

Hi Amit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sunny H Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
1838 of 2,739

Hi,

So I am on the create your profile page. I've filled all the information required, then when I click on the review button the page refreshes and it comes back on the create your profile page and the city field becomes empty. Even if I fill it and click on Review Application it just refreshes the page and the same thing happens.

Here is a loom recording of what happens, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1839 of 2,739

Hi Markus,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still having problems with it let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Sunny H Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
1840 of 2,739

I tried clearing the cookies and cache as well, its still not working.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS