cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Anastasios Filippo K Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
761 of 5,264

Hello Upwork,

I am new to the website and today i completed my profile. I had an e-mail response stating "Your profile is live", does this mean that my Upwork profile is approved? 

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
762 of 5,264

Hi Anastasios Filippos,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted and you have already selected a membership plan! Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jade V Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
763 of 5,264

My profile has "been under review" for almost 3 days now. When will I be approved?

Highlighted
764 of 5,264

Hi Jade,

I'll follow up with the team about the status of your profile and they will have it updated as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jaba K Member Since: Oct 1, 2018
765 of 5,264

hello, how can I know if my account is approved? thanks.

Highlighted
766 of 5,264

Hi Jaba,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gandhi S Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
767 of 5,264
Spoiler
Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i a able to send proposal??
Highlighted
768 of 5,264

Hi Gandhi,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Brian K Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
769 of 5,264

Good day! I am curious what the next steps are to understand if my account has been approved or not? Best

Highlighted
sadae d Member Since: Sep 13, 2015
770 of 5,264

I believe that you willl get an email notifying you whether or not your account was approved and if so, the steps you'd need to take after.

Check your email.