cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
761 of 1,098

Hi Megan,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

Untitled
Anna W Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
762 of 1,098
Hello,

I have my profile approved but it still says "Your profile has not yet been approved".
Can you assist me?

Thank you
763 of 1,098

Hi Anna,

Your profile is currently under review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Omar A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
764 of 1,098

Hi everyone, hope you are doing okey.

So I've just created my acccount yesterday and set everything, but i did not get approved yet ? is this normal or do I need to do any more steps or anything ? thanks in advance

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
765 of 1,098

Omar A wrote:

Hi everyone, hope you are doing okey.

So I've just created my acccount yesterday and set everything, but i did not get approved yet ? is this normal or do I need to do any more steps or anything ? thanks in advance

It is unlikely that your profile will be approved. You have hardly any overview (and what there is is meaningless,) no portfolio and are mistrepresenting your English level.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
766 of 1,098

Hi Omar,

It doesn't look like you've submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure you complete all the required fields including the city you are located in. You may also add more information about your skills and experience to your profile overview. Once you are done, please click the Review Application button at the bottom of the page to proceed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Omar A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
767 of 1,098

Hi, when i click on "review application"
it just send me back to the same page?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
768 of 1,098

Omar,

Before you click the button, could you please make sure all the fields on the Complete profile form are filled? Please, add your full address to the address filed and make sure that the "City" field is completed as well.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sanskriti V Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
769 of 1,098

I want to know whether my account is approved or not.

770 of 1,098

Hi Sanskriti,

If you`re ready you will need to submit your application for a review by clicking on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS