cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
591 of 1,114

Hi Elizabeth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lance R Member Since: Apr 26, 2019
592 of 1,114

I'm having the same issue.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
593 of 1,114

Hi Lance,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Valentina L Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
594 of 1,114

I received three different codes when i put my phone number and no one of them worked. Then the sistem told me that I failed to verify my phone number and to provide a different one, but I don't have another number. How can I solve the problem?

595 of 1,114

Hi Valentina,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Valentina L Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
596 of 1,114

I'm still waiting, hope you will solve it soon.

Thank you for your time,

Valentina

597 of 1,114

Hi Valentina,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anthony B Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
598 of 1,114

I can't verify my phone number. I just keep getting "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." I never got a text to verify this phone number. I tried two different browsers on two different devices.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
599 of 1,114

Hi Anthony, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Anthony U Member Since: May 2, 2019
600 of 1,114

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS