cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2531 of 2,863

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacaria T Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
2532 of 2,863
I have never used this before. This is my first time. I went to type in my phone number and it said that someone is already using my number for an account
Highlighted
2533 of 2,863

Hi Jacaria,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shihab S Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
2534 of 2,863

I want to update my old phone number with new one as I don't have that number now. I updated in settings>contact info> phone number. But when a place a proposal it sends a message in my old number and when I wanted to change there it said too many attempts. Can you guys fix this out

Highlighted
2535 of 2,863

Hi Shihab,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Irvin A Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
2536 of 2,863

Hi I have a problem with my upwork account.

I was in Philippines before I made this upwork account and use my phone number which is a PH Phone number before, now my problem. I moved in US and live here already and I want to login using upwork app but they ask for code which they sent to my phone number in philippines. Anyone had the same problem? How to fix this.

Any comment/suggestion would be appreciated.  

Highlighted
2537 of 2,863

Hi Irvin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with updating your phone number. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ailen Perrin V Member Since: May 16, 2020
2538 of 2,863
Good Day Upwork Team,

I would like to ask for your assistance in helping me change my contact details. I've tried changing it several times but I am still not receiving any code/s on my new phone number. I already edited everything and it is still the same.

Thank you
Highlighted
2539 of 2,863

Hi Ailen Perrin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with updating your phone number. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Omar Shariff L Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
2540 of 2,863

Hey, just recently my phone number expired and i have no access to my account settings as i can't receive a verification text. Is there a way i can solve the issue? I can't change my phone number because it's asking for the code sent to my expired sim number. I just need to change my phone number.

Thanks.