cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
Pierre T Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
21 of 37

Hello!

I have all the requirements to have the Rising Talent badge, since one week now, and still it doesn't appear on my profile.

Can I know the reason?

Regards,

Pierre

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
22 of 37

Hi Pierre,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
23 of 37

Accordingto this article, I meet all the requirements to have the Rising Talent Badge. Nevertheless, it doesn't appear on my profile. I don't understand the reason.

Can someone explain to me?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
24 of 37

Hi Pierre,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
25 of 37

Goran,

Thank you for your answer.

I know that and it has been more than 48 hours I meet all the requirements.

Highlighted
Beverley F Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
26 of 37
My profile is classified as 100% complete.
Why don't I have rising talent status?
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Samuel T Member Since: Sep 21, 2015
27 of 37

Beverly,

There are a few other requirements in order to be eligible for the Rising Talent status, you can check here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Adam A Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
28 of 37

A 100% complete profile is only one of the requirements.

As Rising Talent, you must
  1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

Per the support doc, after completing all the requirements it may take up to 48 hours for the badge to appear.

If you have not yet completed it, the Upwork Readiness Test is linked under "My Jobs".

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/settings/readiness-test/

Highlighted
Yuliia K Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
29 of 37

I'm new to Upwork Platform.
I've completed profile by100%, but rising talent not reached.
Please help me.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Kishor P Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
30 of 37

i would doubt that your profile is 100% complete. The automated system may show you 100% complete. but after manual review i can say it is only 70% complete. Write something about you, your experience, your expertise, your past projects etc.

Rising talent is more about manual invitation and less automated. Keep posting proposals. It would take around 4-5 weeks to get rising talent badge (this is my personal experience and not official).

Proper presentation with proper english language is important. Work on your english. It is good in profile but i am sure you will make mistake while submitting proposal. For example, It should be 'did not get rising talent badge' and not 'rising talent not reached'.