cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Petya M Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
3591 of 3,653

My ID is getting rejected when it is a perfectly acceptable Washington, DC issued state ID. How can I contact support to resolve this issue?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3592 of 3,653

Hi Petya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aulora H Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
3593 of 3,653

It has been almost impossible to find assistance on this and this new method of trying to get answers instead of just reaching out to a support person is kind of annoying. I am considering just not using this website anymore to be fair. 

However, my question anyways. 

I am trying to submit my ID verification for the location or whatever. It is trying to do the auto-verify. The problem is that it is claiming that my account name is different from the name on my ID. Which is not true. They are the same name. How can I fix this issue? 

Please don't tell me to change the angles of the photo or change the background. I tried different lighting, different photos of my ID from other occasions, etc. 

Thanks, I guess. 

-O

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3594 of 3,653

Hi Aulora,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Steven O Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
3595 of 3,653

Hello, I created my profile 2 years ago, didn't have much luck at first and left. Recently I came back wanting to give it another go, updated my profile and protfiolo and went to apply for a job and the submit button is grayed out and I have an alert saying: 

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support.

The Support Bot tells me:

If you have reached the maximum attempts to verify, please contact a support agent who can provide further assistance.

I have not been able to figgure out how to contact a support agent. How do I contact a support agent?

Thank you.  

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3596 of 3,653

Hi Steven, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Yasmine Y Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
3597 of 3,653

Hi, 

I am trying to change my phone number on Upwork and it is not working. It's stuck on the previous phone number I had. 

Thank you, 

Yasmine Yehia 

3598 of 3,653

Hi Yasmine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Alena B Member Since: Aug 18, 2019
3599 of 3,653

Are there anyone to help me? I want to work on upwork. I am very sad. Please help me.

3600 of 3,653

Hi Alena,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS