cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Linda F Member Since: Feb 24, 2018
1671 of 2,255

I have encountered the "You have reached the Maximum Number of Tries for Uploading your ID" message when trying to complete the verification process. The contact customer support message leads to a broken 404 page.

Please someone help me to unlock this!! 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1672 of 2,255

Hi Linda,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket.Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yegor P Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
1673 of 2,255

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. How could I resolve and what is actually a problem? Thanks. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1674 of 2,255

Hi Yegor, 

I can see that the team reached out to you via email to assist you with your issue. Please reply to the same ticket thread with more information so that the team can help you troubleshoot. 

-Avery
Untitled
Dennis H Member Since: Feb 25, 2018
1675 of 2,255

Hello Avery,

I am having the same issue as well but no option is available for me to resolve this. The option to email is greyed out and I cannot select. The driver license I uploaded met your requirements? May I have this rectified please?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1676 of 2,255

Hi Dennis,

Sorry to hear you about your issue. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Hayat H Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1677 of 2,255

Hi I'm having issues uploading my id. Can I have my account refreshed to try again - apparently too many attempts. I'll try re-scanning and trying again. Thank you. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1678 of 2,255

Hayat,

We'll have somebody reach out to you regarding your account location verification. Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Marchal E Member Since: Apr 10, 2018
1679 of 2,255

I am also having this issue. I tried inputting my ID and got an error. I was not able to retry. Can someone please help?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1680 of 2,255

Hi Marchal,

Please click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Untitled