Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2021 of 3,298

Hi Thane,

Please follow the directions that I posted a few posts above to Yvette, as you can utilize these directions to get direct assistance from the support team in uploading your ID.

~Nina
Untitled
Sharon B Member Since: May 5, 2018
2022 of 3,298

I am tryng to reach customer service. I cannot upload my ID - maximum number of attempts exceeded. Please help. THANKS.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2023 of 3,298

Hi Sharon, 

Someone from the team will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Gabriel S Member Since: May 6, 2018
2024 of 3,298

I wanted to start actually applying for stuff, but a lot of what I am interested in requires I be in the US. I live in Alaska, which IS part of the US. When I tried to use my State ID since I have no other form of ID, it claimed it was not a valid form of ID. Despite the fact it was a State ID which is supposed to be a valid form of ID.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2025 of 3,298

Hi Gabriel,

Please click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Twana D Member Since: May 7, 2018
2026 of 3,298

Says verification failed and I have tried to upload my ID several times. Message to contact customer service.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2027 of 3,298

Hi Twana,

Kindly click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to. At the top of the page you'll see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Please click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Twana D Member Since: May 7, 2018
2028 of 3,298

ok thanks.

Craig L Member Since: May 9, 2018
2029 of 3,298

I'm also having trouble. I keep getting an error saying my Drivers License isn't supported

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2030 of 3,298

Hello Craig,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please try again and if you reached the maximum attempts, can you please click the Contact Customer Support link so you can create a ticket? Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS