cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Anisha P Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2721 of 3,315

I'm unable to verify my ID and i'm maxed out on tries. 

Christian A Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2722 of 3,315
I’m having With my identification it says I have reached the maximum number of times I could upload my identification and I was prompted to contact customer service to get help with this issue yet I am going around in circles with a support bot that is just telling me to go here instead I have a proposal request waiting on me but I can’t respond to it due to the lack of identification please help
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2723 of 3,315

Hi Christian, Anisha, and Thomas, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to each of you separately to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Katey B Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2724 of 3,315
I can’t upload my ID. It says I have reached the maximum attempts.
2725 of 3,315

Hi Katey, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Nali S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2726 of 3,315

I need a link or code to be sent to me that allows me to do the selfie or video verification. It just says that I have reached the maximum number of tries. I see that there are options for verification methods. But I need to be able to verify so that I can access all jobs. Please get me a request number or send me an email. Thank you!

Jacob P Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2727 of 3,315

I've tried a minimum of three times to upload my ID and Passport so I may verify my identity and all it says is to contact support so I would like to contact an actual human being at upwork not just a chatbot I have the necessary IDs can someone please get back to me from upwork?

2728 of 3,315

Hi Nali, and Jacob, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jacob P Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2729 of 3,315
Hey there I was able to verify my location but not able to verify my
documents. Thanks though. Hopefully we get this sorted out soon.
Brandi M Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
2730 of 3,315

Upwork automated system said  the name on my ID doesn't match my profile name but it does.  Is there anyway to contact  Upwork to get this straitened out?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS