cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Arooj M Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
2771 of 3,612

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. 

Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
2772 of 3,612

Hi Arooj,

I think you have tried to upload your ID few times incorrect format that's why It shows, Check your email upwork has opened a Ticket for this case and upload there, If you don't see please check with support.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2773 of 3,612

Hi Arooj, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2774 of 3,612

Hi Arooj, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Louise H Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2775 of 3,612

I am trying to set up an Upwork freelance account. I live in US but am currently traveling overseas and cannot receive verification code text on my US mobile phone. Any suggestions on how to proceed with my application?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2776 of 3,612

Hi Louise,

Your address on your profile needs to reflect your current location. Let me know the country you`re currently located in and I will update it. Once you`re back in the US you will be able to change your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Manuel JR R Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2777 of 3,612

Please assist with uploading my ID to verify my account.I've tried to upload it my self but it keep getting an error 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2778 of 3,612

Thank you for reaching out to us, Manuel JR.

I've escalated your account information to our support team.

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jasmine W Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2779 of 3,612

I've reached the maximum amount of times that I can upload my ID because for some reason it will not recognize it. My state has issued new IDs and I'm sure that it may be because it does not recognize the ID. How can I fix this issue? I need to begin work as soon as possible.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2780 of 3,612

Hi Jasmine, Marisa, Daniel and Lauren

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. I apologize if this has inconvenienced you in any way.

~ Riri
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS