Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Kevin L Member Since: May 27, 2019
3471 of 4,649

Hello,

I've reached the maximum number of uploads for identity verification. Can a support personnel please help?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3472 of 4,649

Hi Kevin, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael B Member Since: May 30, 2019
3473 of 4,649

Ok, so why is it that clicking on any of your respective profile names yields an insufficient privileges error?

Many of us have worked at company's where technical support volume is extremely high and yet the POC information is very easily located and being purposefully elusive simply isn't an option.

With that, I've been unable to get passed the preliminary account creation, and reply to interested suitors, due to this error:

[[ You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support. ]]

While I know this question is quite fundamental, I simply can't invest any more time looping back to the same starting point and getting no where.

What must I do to get passed this point, practically and in simple terms?

Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3474 of 4,649

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Cherie D Member Since: May 31, 2019
3475 of 4,649

I just had my account verified, yet if I try to submit a proposal I see this message:

You may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria: Location: United States, UTC-06:00.

I reside in the US. I also do not see an option for Identity Verification under my settings. Please help.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3476 of 4,649

Hi Cherie,

It looks like you have successfully verified your location. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sabrina C Member Since: May 31, 2019
3477 of 4,649

Hello,

I originally tried to sign up for upwork back in September when I was deployed overseas.  It asked me to verify my phone number, and at the time I did not have service.  Now, I am trying to sign up for Upwork but when I go to sign up it says:

You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number.

How can I allow it to let me try to verify my phone number again since I failed to verify it initially when I was deployed?

-Sabrina

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3478 of 4,649

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Highlighted
Alessi W Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
3479 of 4,649

hi, guys 

I finally got my first job offer, but I can not accept it because I couldn't upload my ID. I reached my maximum number of tries to upload my ID so it is locked. I Need HELPPP.

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
3480 of 4,649

Hi,

Kindly share the screehsots that consist error and submit it to upwork support team they will response and assist you better.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS