Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4461 of 4,549

Hi Sandra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dan T Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
4462 of 4,549

Hello Upwork Hive!

I created an account ~10 years ago and just reactivated. However when I went to do the ID verification it failed within a few moments and the tab/section no longer exists.

How can I complete this requirement in order to use the platform? I'm happy to do a voice or video verification but those options do not appear.

I am a US Citizen who submitted a photo of my drivers license.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4463 of 4,549

Hi Dan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out and assist you in verifying your location. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lucy S Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
4464 of 4,549

I tried to upload my ID got an email saying it was unable to be authenticated and a hold has been placed on my account. .  I can't find a place to contact customer service, and the site gives no information about what to do in this situation.

Highlighted
Roman H Member Since: Aug 2, 2020
4465 of 4,549

Hello, I can't verify my ID because it said : 
You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

Please help me, what do I need to do.
Thank you!

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4466 of 4,549

Hi Roman,

I've escalated your concern and someone from our team will be reaching out to you via a support ticket.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Tiffanie W Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
4467 of 4,549

I need to upload my id but my last name is different on here. My driver's license says Martin and on here it is Williamson. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4468 of 4,549

Hi Tiffanie,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your pending verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rob F Member Since: Aug 4, 2020
4469 of 4,549

I'm experiencing the same issue. Seems like there's a real issue with this "automatic verification" platform. Any suggestions? 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4470 of 4,549

Hi Rob,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled