🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

I checked this for you and one contract you've completed in January is showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b2b6cfb7
Community Member

hello dear support team,
i got my first feedback a few days ago in this contract ID: 29862532

However, I still don't see my rating on my profile 😞
I ask for help.

Both of us client as well as freelancer have given each other a rating under feedback already.

Sincerely Emco

If you mean JSS, You will not get JSS for completing just one project. 

To get the JSS, you need to complete 4 or more projects with at least 2 different clients. 

If you are referring to the feedback on the profile, it should be visible once the client has been charged for the amount, if it was an hourly project it might show up soon. 

yeah i just want that it will be showed up in my profile, and yea it was an hourly project.

There standing under Report > Overview > Work in progress $50.00

But the work is already done.

Can there be an Bug or is it normal ?

Thank you for the Help Ashraf ❤️

Sincerely Emco

The hourly project has a weekly cycle that runs from Monday to Sunday. Even if the work was completed on Monday itself, the client will be billed on the following Monday. 

On Monday the funds will move to "In Review" and stay there for 5 days even if your client completes the review of the work immediately. If the charge to his card is successful on Monday you will see the project on your profile on Monday or +/- 1 day. 

After the review period, the funds move to an additional 5 day security hold which is the "Pending Tab". 

Once the security hold period is completed you'll have access to your funds. 

It seems like a long period but you will get used to it. But if you want your funds sooner, you have to work towards earning the Top Rated badge, all Top Rated freelancers get access to their earnings on Friday of the following week. 

You can search for how to become a Top-Rated Freelancer here on the forum, there is tons of advice already! 

thank you so much for that detailed information my friend ❤️ , than i need to wait 🙂

You helped me a lot ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Sincerely Emir

fady-nashaat
Community Member

Hello Upwork community

I made my first project for a client and he gave me a very nice feedback that i would like to be shown on my profile, but it hasn't been shown up in my work history although it's been more than 24 hours since the contract ended so i would like to know if there is any problems regarding that!

another question

is there a way to contact support in private like an email or something since i can't find an email for a direct support, so i don't have to make a thread here in the forums to solve problems everytime since all what i have seen is an automated get support link in the help page that didn't help me

Thanks

It can take 48 hours for the feedback to show on your profile after the contract ends. That's if you left feedback for the client too. If you didn't leave any, it would take two weeks for the client's feedback to appear on your profile. 

fady-nashaat
Community Member

it's been more than 48 hours now and i left feedback for the client

Hi Fady,

Please know that contracts only show on your profile once you've earned at least $1 on them. Since this is an Hourly Contract that was started and ended last week, you'll need to wait for the client to be charged as per the Weekly Billing Cycle.

~Andrea
Upwork
53da8740
Community Member

Hello, I am new to Upwork. I completed a few jobs to get some good reviews. But my reviews are not visible on my profile. Any idea what I need to do to make my client feedback display on my profile?

Hi Vasumathi,

Please be advised that a contract will only show as in progress or ended once you receive a payment from the client for at least $1. You will receive funds for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola
Upwork
bdab2cca
Community Member

Hello All! I am new to Upwork and have completed two jobs. My first job's rating has not shown up on my profile and it has been over a week... my second jobs review populated on my profile the very next day. What could prevent it from showing on my profile?

Thank you,

Tyler R.

1. did you give feedback to the client for the job? 

2. sometimes clients don't leave feedback

Hello, I should have clarified. Yes, the client and I both left reviews for eachother. 

Hi Stuart, The answer was good and helpful

Thank you.

Hi Tyler,

I've just refreshed your profile and you should be able to see both jobs showing up now.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bdab2cca
Community Member

Thank you!

daniyal-hasssan
Community Member

I have currently 3 jobs in progress. All of 3 have created milestones.
2 of them are paid by the clients. They were created  a week back. But still, the profile shows 1 in progress.

Any idea why my profile doesn't display 3 jobs?

PS: All of them are fixed-price

Hi Daniyal,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please refer to their reply via ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork

They asked to clear the cookies. However that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Hi Daniyal,

If the issue persists and you need further assistance, please follow up directly with our team on your ticket as they are the ones that can best assist you.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork
gajera_sandeep
Community Member

Hello Upwork Support,

I have completed one hourly base job successfully yesterday but it did not show me on my profile page In the Completed Job Histories Section Also On Reports Overview Page It showed me that job but In Rate & Amount Column It showed me N/A.

Can anyone help me with why not showing in the profile page and why it not showing me Rate & Amount for this job?

I attached a screenshot.

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

As always, a contract won't show until after the client has paid. On an hourly contract, that happens Monday afternoon UTC.

You can expect the contract to show up within up to 24-48 hours after that

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
tegarfirmansyah
Community Member

Hi Upworker!

I already have the hourly contract finished and got feedback, the client ended the contract when payment in work in progress, but after one week more, the feedback still now showing up.

May I know about this problem and the solution?

Thanks

Best Regards

Tegar F

Hi Tegar,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to so that I can check and assist you accordingly? You can find Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to Terms & Settings tab.

In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract and feedback should show on your work history. For Hourly Contracts, you receive your earnings according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola
Upwork

I sent you via DM please check it

Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

Hi Alba,

It may take upto 14 days to show on your Upwork profile after ending a project. 

Alba,

Moreover, who did it let be ended either you or your client? I am asking because:

An individual must have to leave a feedback who ends the project. If your client ended it, ze would leave a feedback and it would show definitely. 

6ed30cbf
Community Member

I have just completed a job. My clients has paid me and given a nice feedback. Neither the feedabck nor the earnings are visible on my profile. What should I do? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Numrah,

I can see the job in question is visible in your profile. If you still can't see it on your end, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies? Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
74c1e8c0
Community Member

It's been three days since I completed my first job and neither the job nor the feedback are showing on my profile. I've seen similar posts but none of the advice has worked for me.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your message. The completed contracts will appear on your Upwork profile only after the client card is successfully charged on the contract. I see that you recently completed an Hourly contract which started and ended in the same week. All logged hours on the hourly contracts are billed as per the weekly billing cycle. Your contract should appear on your job history after the client's card is charged successfully this Monday. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My work history is still not showing on my profile. 

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith,

Thank you for following up. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c568f273
Community Member

I am hired in a single job two times..Once buyer contracts me as a fix priced which was completed and ended. After two days we made a new contract which is an hourly basis and now at this weekend everything going good but on my profile, there is only a previous job is showing and a new one is not showing and I believe a new contract will go longer which would help me to upvote kindly look at this and let me know thanks Yasir

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to? You can find Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to the Terms & Settings tab.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths