🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I didn't get my monthly Connects Renewal ...
Page options
cf061dbc
Community Member

I didn't get my monthly Connects Renewal - Is there a problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to isolate the issue and it is now resolved. You should now receive your free monthly Connects at the beginning of each billing cycle. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance.

We appreciate your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
1a0ab771
Community Member

I did not receive my monthly connects and can't find a way to contact support.

Hi Stephanie,

We currently have a known issue that's causing delays with monthly Connects renewals. Our engineers are working to address this issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I've merged your post into the thread related to this issue and we'll be providing updates here going forward.

Apologies for inconvenience caused by this issue. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
7929f44b
Community Member

Didn't get monthly 10 free connects as per the basic plan. I usually get it in the 1st three days of the month. 

ksuraj88
Community Member

I have not received monthly free connect this month. Last free connect updated on 26 March 2022. Is this system issue?

Thanks!

inagaraj
Community Member

Hi, My monthly free connects not reflecting my account. please check and give a solutions.

Thanks

Hi Nagaraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for the update!

Hi,

Any updates regarding this issue? 

ushh
Community Member

24a8309c
Community Member

Hi,

I noticed, I didn't get monthly free 10 connects till now for this month(May 2022). I don't know what the reason. I usually get the free connect within 3 days of the month.

Hi Sayed,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.      

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
george_machuka
Community Member

Hi

This month I have not received my free connects.

I was asking how can I deposit money to my upwork account and buy the connects?

Thank you.

Hi George,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, our engineers are working on solving this issue as fast as possible. I would like to let you know that before purchasing Connects or a membership plan, you’ll need to add a billing method to your account. There are three types of billing methods available to freelancers. You can find more information in this help article

To purchase additional Connects:

Feel free to check this page for more information. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
aminamaze
Community Member

Hi. I also have this same issue as I haven't gotten connect for this month.

ghettchin
Community Member

I reported it yesterday in an email, I still have no response
I still don't have my 10 free connects for this month. Can you help me please?

a6ad871a
Community Member

Hello. 

I haven't received my April's monthly connects.  Which I used to receive every 20th of the month.  Please give me some assistance.  Thank you!

ArjayM

Hi Zaya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked your account and I can see that you did receive 10 Free Connects for your monthly renewal last April 20. To view, more details about your Connects go to Settings > Membership & Connects > View Connects History. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a6ad871a
Community Member

Hey Arjay.

I did not receive it. Notification always come in email and by upwork notification. 

And I had been quite tight on the connects, so I was paying great attention to it.

Hi Zaya,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that you have already received monthly Connects on April 20th 2022. Your monthly billing cycles start from the 20th of every month and you should receive monthly Connects on or after 20th of every month.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sruthivs
Community Member

Hi,

I didn't get last month(May) Connects. Please help

Sruthi

Hi Sruthi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
imran-huzaifa
Community Member

I have not received the monthly connects. Moreover, free connections were also not received which received on the interview. kindly upload both due connects.

Hi Imran,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I moved your post here so that you can get an update once the issue with receiving monthly Connects is resolved. Rest assured that our engineers are working on this as fast as possible.

Regarding your concern about the Connects you receive for winning an interview. Please know that we are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first. 

Here’s how it works:

1. Submit a proposal to a job

2. Receive a request from a client to interview

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
sreenithi22
Community Member

Hello. I am a freelancer on Upwork with a basic membership. Every month I used to get 10 free connects as mentioned in the basic plan. This month, I haven't received my free connects yet which I was supposed to receive on May 2. Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

297ea638
Community Member

Good day,

I think I didn't receive my monthly connect this month.

According to your Upwork Connects policy ( https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898-Using-Connects ). Each month, freelancers receive free Connects to help reach out to more clients. Thus the  Freelancer Basic accounts receive 10 free Connects each month.

When will I receive my Upwork Connects this moth?

Thank you in advance

db27137d
Community Member

Usually it would come every month, but it didn't come this month, what is the reason ? 

6nhzr
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm writing to inquire why I haven't received my monthly connects yet I was supposed to receive them a week ago. Secondly I applied for a job and was invited for an interview but still I havent received the 10 connects awarded for every invitation to an interview. Kindly assist me to know what might be the problem

Regards 

Hi Julius,

Thank you for your message. For your monthly renewal of free Connects, the team has confirmed this is a known issue and they are currently investigating. We'll update you here as soon as we have more information. For your previous proposals, please note that you need to win an interview. When you submit a proposal to a client, win an interview, and reply, you’ll get a bonus of 10 Connects. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days. 

Feel free to check on this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
varshalanga
Community Member

can not upgrade my membership it shows: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

facing this problem since last 2 months. I have contected to my local bank also. They says everything is ok from bank side.

Solve this problem as early as possible. I can not buy connects because of this and can not submit my proposals. Check the attachment for details.

Thanks

NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to isolate the issue and it is now resolved. You should now receive your free monthly Connects at the beginning of each billing cycle. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance.

We appreciate your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths