🐈
» Forums » Support » Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - P...
Page options
cb9d988c
Community Member

Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - Page wont stop "Saving"

On my contracts tab, I have a completed contract I want to leave feedback for.

cb9d988c_0-1640327429426.png

When I enter in my desired feedback and press "End Contract"

cb9d988c_1-1640327471273.png

It just gets stuck on saving.

cb9d988c_2-1640327483572.png

Obviously, a completed contract has already ended. There's probably some type of error going on here, but regardless, they have left me feedback and I want to be able to leave them feedback, too.

Best,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I am following up on this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your reports. We appreciate your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

84 REPLIES 84
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have the same issue. I don't need a ticket, it seems to affect a lot of people.

b35277fe
Community Member

This problem still isn't fixed. The workaround that I've found is by giving feedback on mobile. It's a desktop issue. 

Upon inspection, the page is ripe with errors. 

b35277fe_0-1646058314787.png

And before you ask, yes I've cleared cookies and cache, I've updated windows and chrome and tried it in a different browser and an incognito browser.  This isn't resolved. It's on your end. 

Please email me when it's fixed. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. I went ahead and let the team know you're experiencing this issue, they'll be reaching out via support ticket. This way, they'll be able to update you there and via email once the issue is resolved.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for the workaround!

er_gunduz
Community Member

Hi Valeria,

I seem to have the same issue as well. Is there an ETA for a fix?

Best,

dmitryupwork
Community Member

update: fixed the issue by using another browser, still think this is not the problem on my end, it should'nt fail that way

I'm unsable to submit feedback to a recently closed job! I'm pressing "Submit feedback" and it grays out as "Saving..." and stays that for minutes every time.

d406d753
Community Member

I have this problem. Cache and cookies cleaned - not working. Tried on another browser still nothing.

On mobile phone also not working.

WIll be nice to have abilty to respond to feedback 

Hi Pawel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly?

~ Nikola
Upwork
huzaifa_zafar
Community Member

I had a contract throught agency. I finished the work. Now I am trying to leave client feedback but it gets stuck after pressing the saving button ?
Here is the screenshot

huzaifa_zafar_0-1646657917440.png

huzaifa_zafar
Community Member

I got the contract throught my agency. Now after finishing the work, I am trying to provide client feedback but unable to do so.
When I press the save button it gryed out but nothing happens after that.
Here is the screenshot

huzaifa_zafar_0-1646662446856.png

ed6664e0
Community Member

1.png

2.png

  

It's a known bug. Will get fixed soon.

Well, from the day I posted the reply till now still not working 
is this normal ???

pvirdi
Community Member

I am facing a similar issue. Are only a few users affected by this? Please guide if any specific action is required from my side.

pvirdi_0-1647060997442.png

d8039add
Community Member

Hey!

I'm unable to leave feedback to my client. The contract is ended.
I've tried clearing the cookies and using different browsers, but with no success. 
Whenever I try and submit the feedback, the submit button gets stuck on "Saving" with no further actions.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Hi Filip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d8039add
Community Member

Hey guys,

Just wanted to come in and say that using Microsoft Edge browser allowed me to leave feedback. 
For anyone facing the same issue, give it a try. Hope it works for you, as it did for me!

Cheers!

Yes, it worked in Microsoft Edge. Thank you Filip.

shimer_works
Community Member

Hello Valaria, 

I'm having a similar issue, can you please try to fix it!

Hi Shimer,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
shimer_works
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

I tried it multiple times, but it doesn't seam to be working out.

joostdoevelaar
Community Member

This should not be posted to "solved" because it's still happening

0fab98a7
Community Member

I'm having this issue as well. 
when I go to end a contract and hit submit it goes to the saving icon but its just greyed out and remains pending. 
I've waited hours with the tab open --nothing. I've also cleared my browsing history and cache and have tried on different browsers. 

I've reached out to support about a few days ago and have not heard back. 

Hi Omar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ajuskovic
Community Member

I am also experiencing this issue. I am not able to end my contracts as a client, nor am I able to submit feedback on my contracts as a freelancer, while on the desktop browsers Chrome and Edge. I am able to submit feedback only through the Android application.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
722ee3d5
Community Member

I've been experiencing some issues lately on ending a contract on my side. It seems that I can't end a contract and click the submit button it only turns gray and says "Saving..." but I already waited for an hour, tried to refresh it, clear cookies and cache, and open it in incognito mode. But to no avail, it is still not working.

722ee3d5_0-1647394127355.png

Hi Marlon,

I have shared your concern with our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sherrychamblee
Community Member

I had a request for a refund from a client because they didn't need the second milestone anymore. I thought I had agreed to the refund a couple of days ago, but I'm seeing now that it didn't go through. I just went and tried to refund it again, and now the page is stuck on "saving" and it's not going through. I'd rather not leave the client hanging like this. 

Thank you in advance!

Hi Sherry,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e6eb9f5b
Community Member

I found a bug.

I try to leave a feedback to the freelancer but I get this error on the JS console and of course, nothing happens.

Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi Ahmet,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing a screenshot from your end. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

When do I get my ticket? I reported the issue several weeks ago.

Hi Jennifer,

I am sorry if your report was missed. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
petridavsky
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem? ant cannot find a solution

Hi Andriy,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

So just started on Upwork and really disappointed by the complete lack of support. 

Finished some jobs and all funds are out of escrow. Now I need to end the contract and leave feedback. Whenever I press the button it stays greyed out... Have tried on multiple devices:

- Laptop

- iPhone

- iPad

- Desktop

Meanwhile my clients ask me why I am not leaving feedback, nice! Hope Upwork will see this and fix this bug. Also might be a good idea to be able to contact a real support agent instead of a bot through live-chat if you take 20% of my earnings.

Hi Max,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ssylwira
Community Member

Same problem here, leaving feedback freezes on 'saving', the bug still not fixed?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths