🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my Local Bank
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928

Hello Wilfredo and Christian,

I checked the transaction on your accounts and can confirm that they were successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for looking into this. It's just odd that it's taking long to receive it on my bank. Eversince, it's always reflecting in my bank after an hour or two. Also, I called my bank and they cant see any pending payment coming in to my account. Is that normal?

Hi Christian, and Jessie,

In general, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Both of your transactions have been successfully processed from our end so kindly allow more time to reflect on your account. As shared previously in this thread, our team can initiate a trace if you don't receive funds after 8 business days. For more information, you can check this article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same problem here with BPI. This is the first time I encountered this, usually it only takes an hour. But now, it's been 5 hours already. Can you also check mine? I have no idea what's happening. Thanks.

christianeunice
Community Member

I received the email from Upwork that payment has been processed. Usually it will only takmax 2 hours before I receive it on my bank. It's been 5 hours and still didnt receive it. I've also called my bank and as per them there's no pending deposit coming in to my account. Please help.

Same problem here with BPI. This is the first time I encountered this, usually it only takes an hour. But now, it's been 5 hours already. 

japsorne
Community Member

Also experience the same thing. Hoping that this could be resolved. 

Hi Juan,

Are you referring to your recent withdrawal? If it was sent to the wrong account, it will return to your account once the transaction fails. Our team can initiate a trace after 8 business days.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kiskesis
Community Member

On June 25, 2021, I ordered 900$ money transfer order from upwork to my
local bank account with Swift. But it never came to my bank account I
call my bank and they said there is not any Swift process. Could you help me?

kiskesis
Community Member

On June 25, 2021, I ordered 900$ money transfer order from Upwork to my
local bank account with Swift. But it never came to my bank account I
call my bank and they said there is not any Swift process. Could you help me?

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hlib,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
co_jhoana
Community Member

Hi, I just transferred from upwork to local bank, but I just realized that I input card number instead of account number. How will I reverse my money back? Thank you.

Jhoana C wrote:

Hi, I just transferred from upwork to local bank, but I just realized that I input card number instead of account number. How will I reverse my money back? Thank you.

It will come back automatically after 1-2 weeks

greenraze
Community Member

My last payment was scheduled for 6/28/2021 Direct to Local Bank. But I have not yet received it. Please check its ref id is 392970741.

Hi Ali,

Direct to local bank transfers can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If by any chance you still have not received your funds after 8 business days have passed, you can reach out to us again so we can help you initiate a trace. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
tegarfirmansyah
Community Member

Hi Upwork!

I am withdrawal on Friday a week ago and now until Tuesday now Indonesian time, I do not still receive the balances on my wise:) can you explain why, what must I do?

Thanks

Tegar F

Hello Tegar,

I am sorry to hear about that. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. You can refer to this link for more information. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
workwithzee
Community Member

I made an ACH withdrawal since Friday July 2nd and I still haven’t received my payment. Please what is the status of my transaction ?

Hello Immaculata,

I am sorry to hear that you have still not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. You can refer to this link for more information. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
5a9b977f
Community Member

I'm getting upwork payments to my local bank for many months but today the payment has been processed from upwork and it is still not received in my bank account. What is the reason behind this?

Hi Muhammad,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
5a9b977f
Community Member

Okay I'm waiting. I hope my issue will be resolved soon

5a9b977f
Community Member

I made a transaction of $251 today. The amount has been processed from upwork but I didn't receive it in my local bank. I called the bank today and they said no payment is received in my account. Why is this happening now?

Please solve my problem, I'll be very thankful to youproof.PNG

lucianoerd
Community Member

Hello

I have not received the email that my payment has been processed today, as usual.

Regards

Luciano

Hi Luciano,

I can see you were able to chat with our team regarding this. If you still need any assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello

He said the payment takes up to 4 days. I know this. I just wanted to know
if the payment was processed.

Luciano, as the team shared with you, your withdrawal has not yet been processed. Please allow 24 hours for this. Rest assured, the usual four business days timeframe still applies.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
freelancer_c
Community Member

Hi I tried to withdraw last July 9, 2021 from upwork to my BPI account and until now (July 17, 2021) its not yet reflected to my bank account. 

Hi Ma,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! It's already 9 banking days on Philippines. I withdraw it last July 9, 2021 and still not reflected on my account. Kindly help me on this, I cannot contact my bank yet, they keep on replying auto-reply messages. 

Hello Ma Celine,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. Please note that we can only initiate tracing for your funds after 8 business days. Since fund withdrawal was initiated on July 9th, we can initiate tracing only if you do not receive funds on or after July 21, 2021. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep H, 

Thank you so much fo your reply. I'll wait until July 21 and message you again reagarding this. Thank you!

Hi Nikola, I haven't received the fund yet. Kindly help me trace. Thank you!

Hi Ma Celine,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mustafaraza74
Community Member

Hi, I made a direct wire transfer transection on 12 July 2021 and according to upowrk team my transection has been processed but it is 5 business days passed and I still not receive my payment. Anyone can tell me what is the issue ? Thank you so much.

Hi Mustafa,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
nenyakim27
Community Member

Hello upwork team

I made a withdrawal this morning but until now evening i did not received any notification that it was processed, I am quite worried. It was not like this on my previous withdrawal. I need my funds asap. Pls help in processing the transfer of my funds asap.
Thank you

Regards
Ms.kim

Hi Kimberly,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still being processed from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear team,

On my previous withdrawals it was processed and i recieved confirmation from your side just minutes after i made withdrawal on my account. Please help in following up my withdrawal process from your end asap as i needed the fund urgently. I feel worried.
Thank you so much

Regards,Ms.kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

I understand your concern and how important it is for you to have access to your funds as soon as possible. Rest assured, as Aleksandar explained, this is still within the normal timeframe it takes to process transactions and there is nothing to worry about at the moment. I can see the team has also offered to monitor your transaction on their end if more than 24 hours pass, to make sure it's been processed. Please continue to communicate with the team directly here as they are the ones who can best assist you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths