🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

653 REPLIES 653
takig
Community Member

I have requested to withdraw funds from upwork account to paypal but my payment got rejected and this is the reason why rejected : Unable to apply funds. Paypal.  i need some help thank you 

Hi Taki,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the rejected withdrawal. I see that you are already communicating with the support team via a ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.
 Pradeep

Upwork
1eadc9af
Community Member

hi, recently I tried getting paid via paypal account but it couldn't be done and each time I do it it shows unable to transfer funds and disables my paypal account. how can this be fixed?

Hi Akhil,

Thank you for your message. It may be that your PayPal account has been inactive or blocked. To resolve this, kindly reach out to PayPal Support directly and ask for help in resolving the issue on your PayPal account or ask for more information.

If the PayPal issue has been resolved and they have confirmed that your PayPal account is active to receive a fund transfer, you may try again to withdraw your funds. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

I tried to verify payment.

So I used my paypal. By the way, payment was not verified and my paypal was blocked.

I want to take action this problem and know reason.

And My account name and paypal address is different.

Then Can't I use my paypal to verify payment ?

I need help to answer this problems.

Best regards

Hi Duong,

I'm sorry to learn you had trouble adding PayPal to your account. Just to confirm, do you mean that the name on your PayPal account is different from your name on Upwork? if so, please know that in order for you to add any payment method on Upwork, the name on that method must be the same as in your Upwork account. You may want to check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zelenskyruslan
Community Member

Hello,

I can't send my funds to PayPal. Although, My PayPal account is all set and the email I use here and on PayPal is the same. What's causing these issues? I need a support representative to contact me.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Ruslan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
e2ce7af5
Community Member

Hello dears,

I have a problem to get paid from Upwork on Paypal, everytime I send money on paypal account it fails [ the account is verified] and I receive on email the text on below:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Thanks to help me soon!

Hi Eduard,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
da3db9ca
Community Member

i have my PayPal account connected to my upwork alrealy
I tried today to get payed 3 times and it gives me the transaction could not be completed without any reason can i know how i can transfer money to my PayPal account

Hi Mostafa,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
moskvaoks
Community Member

Hi team, I have an issue with withdraw money to my PayPal account, anyone know how I can fix it?

Hi Oksana,

~Andrea
Upwork
nisreenesam
Community Member

I transferred my money to my Paypal account on the 29of March and so far it has not arrived. Why?

Hi Nisreen,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
chi_kieu
Community Member

Hi

I want to withdraw funds to my paypal account and I am getting the same response "unable to apply funds".

PS- this is my first time using PayPal to withdraw funds.

Could you help me ?

Hi Chi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ee77fcdb
Community Member

My payment via PayPal account failed, and the money has been credited back to my Upwork account. I tried this action three times, also deleted my Payment Method and added again, everything is working normal, but it still can't send money to my PayPal account. Can someone help me?

HiAleksandra,

~Andrea
Upwork
4be9fe55
Community Member

Hello, this is my first ever upwork withdrawal but every time I try withdrawing I get this email saying:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Are there any fixes or people with similar issues?

Hi Sidi,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mona_kolorova
Community Member

Every time I try to withdraw money on my PayPal account I recieve this email:

UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD 

So, what to do?

Hi Iryna,

I would be happy to help. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks!!!))

voron_mnogolikiy
Community Member

Hi! 
I have added my active and working Paypal account as a payment method and whenever I try to withdraw money to it, Upwork sends me an e-mail telling:

There is no answer on Upwork Hep page and no obvious way to ask the support directly. 

So I ask here.

Hi Kateryna,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check the status of your Paypal account? Please try initiating the fund withdrawal again after issue with your Paypal account is resolved.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you.
I guess, I already have an answer. Although Paypal stated working in
Ukraine, it does not allow to receive business payments.

075b2c79
Community Member

Hello,  i have problem with getting paid. Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Nataliia,
UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD

Can you please help me

Thank you!

Hi Nataliia,

~Andrea
Upwork
kim-chan
Community Member

Hi, I'm having trouble setting up my bank account. It says to check my email, but I haven't received any email. It also says if I don't hear from Upwork "contact us" but there seems to be no way to contact Upwork. Can anyone help? How do I contact support or open a ticket? 

Hi Kim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
nikbes
Community Member

Hi Ivan,

Received that email. 

I was received costs to my paypdal already (not upwork). Can you help?

Hi Ivan,

~Andrea
Upwork
a_logutov
Community Member

Payment with paypal not working
When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

Please fix it so I can get my money, thanks.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the issue you experience. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2dd5f3e5
Community Member

have problem with getting paid with PayPal. This is my first time using PayPal to withdraw funds.
Could you help me?

Hi Mariia,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
6c94e9a4
Community Member

For more than three weeks I can’t withdraw money from my Upwork account to my PayPal. I passed the verification procedure on PayPal, personal data on two accounts coincide, but the transaction for an incomprehensible reason is rejected. When I click on "Get Paid Now" no problems arise, it is written that everything went successfully. On the balance sheet the introduced amount of money is removed, but after updating the page appears the message with an error. Please help solve this problem, I still can not get money.
Payment Upwork Ref ID
Returned Payment Upwork Ref ID

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Artem,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble processing your withdrawals. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths