🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Unable to close Agency "Close all open pr...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hello,

I do not have any active proposals and from archived ones except 2 others are closed. Out of 2 proposals, once is declined by client and one is withdrawn. However, I am unable to delete my agency. All help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Ashwini

Hi Ashwini, 

I have closed your agency account as requested. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you Avery for the quick help.

- Ashwini

teamwright
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue.  Trying to take Dragon Cloud Team off of my account -**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Michele,

You'll need to make sure you complete and close all contracts and proposals you have under the agency before you are able to leave it. Then you can go to your Settings> My Teams and leave the agency.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

I'm having the same issue: all proposals are withdrawn/ended or "hired", but I ended all the contracts, and yet I keep getting this message "Close all open proposals associated with the company" when trying to close the agency. 

Please, advise what can be done.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for reaching out to us! One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you further with closing your agency!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I'm also facing same issue: all proposals are withdrawn/ended or "hired", but I ended all the contracts, and yet I keep getting this message "Close all open proposals associated with the company" when trying to close the agency.

Thanks & regards,

Venkat

Hi Venkat,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem with my agency. Don't have any active proposals, interviews, or contracts, but can't close an agency. Can you please help? Thanks.

Hi Dmytro,

Please check your archived proposals as well and withdraw them, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I checked the proposals, they are of status 'Job is closed', 'Hired - contract ended', or 'Withdrawn by you'.

I think I can't withdraw them in this case.

Can you please help still?

Thanks.

Hi Dmytro,

Your agency is now closed, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I'm also having the same issue, all proposals are withdrawn or job is closed yet I'm unable to close my agency. 

Hi Chesiq,

Your agency is now closed, if further help is needed let me know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gchoyal
Community Member

Hi,

Im unable to close agencies , i've no active job Or praposal. I need to close 2 agencies.

Thanks

Hi Girdhari,

The two agency accounts have been closed as requested. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Ms. Joane, please help me close my Agency as well. Error message regarding archived proposals keep popping up. Thank you so much!

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you with closing your agency, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gchoyal
Community Member

Thanks

mudassirvu
Community Member

Hi no purposal is active. still showing same issue

haider2k6
Community Member

I am having the same issue. All my proposals have been withdrawn however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist. Thank you.

Hi Haider,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I would also like to close my agency but I get the same error message. I don't have any active contracts or proposals.

Thank you,

Florin

Hi Florin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your Agency part of the account was closed.

~ Bojan
Upwork
orehman
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same issue. All the proposals are already withdrawn but still getting this message to Close all open proposals.

Kindly have a look as I want to close my agency today.

Kind Regards

Hi Omar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
basita
Community Member

Upwork,

This is absolutely crazy.

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I don't have any proposals. Why am I getting this message??

Can you please close all agencies related to my account and close my client account as well.

Hi Basit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your agencies and the Client's accounts are now closed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please close mine agency. "**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

Hi Alexander,

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue "Close all open proposals associated with the company ". All my proposals have been withdrawn however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist.

Thank you.

Hi Andrey,

Your Agency part of the account was closed as per your request, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I've tried to close my Agency but run into same problem ('Close all open proposals associated with the company' error message). And there is no ongoing/open proposals, checked few times.

I would be grateful if somebody from Upwork team could help me to close Agency (only agency acc, but stay as freelancer).

Thanks,

Your Agency part of the account was closed, Viktor. Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
rembeita
Community Member

Dear support, Can you remove my agency?

I'm not able to close it.

This is the message that I'm getting.

"Close all open proporsals associated with the company".

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Your Agency account was closed as per your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork

dear support close my agency

Hi Ihor,

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Support Team,

I have the same problem, although I have closed all open contracts. Please help me to close my agency.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths