🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Unable to close Agency "Close all open pr...
Page options
Angel A Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Sh-Shanna E Community Member

I am having the same issue and I need mine to be closed as well.... All my proposals have been withdrawen however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist. Thank you.

Hi Sh-Shanna,

Could you please try closing your agency again and let me know if it still doesn't work?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Roman K Community Member

Hi!
I am facing the same issue. I have closed all active proposals and contracts associated with my agency.
Still getting this error.

Best regards,
Roman

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Roman,

Did you also withdraw all of your proposals under Archived? If yes let me know and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork
Aleksandr S Community Member

Hello!
I am facing the same issue. I have closed all active proposals and contracts associated with my agency.
Still getting this error.

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

Could you check your archived proposals section and ensure that the proposals are withdrawn.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have checked my archived proposals section. There are proposals with the next status: "Job is Closed", "Declined by Client" and "Hired - view contract"...

Hi Aleksandr,

Your agency is closed from our end, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks!

Farrah M Community Member

Hi Bojan, 

I am facing the same issue. All cleared, even on my freelancer's profile. Would you pleaes help me close it? Thank you! 

Hi Farrah,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you in closing your agency, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Amit D Community Member

have the same issue, please close my upwork profile. I dont have any open contract/proposal, yet i get the error:

Thank you for using Upwork.

At this time we are unable to close your account. You have one or more open proposals. Please visit your Proposals page and close your proposals.

Please note: For security purposes, you will not be able to change your username, or open a new account with the same email address.

If you need help, please contact Support Services.

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Amit, 

It looks like you are already being assisted through an email support ticket. Let us know if our team can assist you here further.

~ Avery
Vedant J Community Member

I am facing the same issue can you help close my agency as well, I created it, but now it's showing a weird error, the only problem is my main work account is showing agency under it and I don't want that, as I like working on Upwork as an independent freelancer rather than an agency, and this gives the client confusion wether I am an independent contractor or agency.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Vedant,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

~Andrea
Vedant J Community Member

Thank you so much!

Hassan R Community Member

Hi, I too cannot close my agency account!

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Hassan,

As requested, your Agency profile has been closed. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Shivani J Community Member

Hi Sir,

I am facing the same issue. PLease close my agency profile as I would like to work as a freelancer.

Thank you 🙂

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Shivani,

As per your request, your Agency profile has been closed.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Muhammad B Community Member

Hello sir 

i want to close my agency i dont have any contracts or order i create it by mistake

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account has been closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Ali Shan T Community Member

Hi,

I need to close my agency but not my Upwork freelancer account can anyone help, please.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ali Shan,

Your agency account has been closed as requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths