cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Thomas M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
31 of 71
Yes I’ve don't that.

The next box at the bottom is greyed out. I can only go back. Please look at the picture.

I’ve cleared all cache, reset DNS and gone incognito.

My account is stuck on this page: https://www.upwork.com/ab/job-post/1107733001225678848/1107733804042203136/expertise/ontology
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 71

Hi Thomas, 

I was able to replicate it, although I'm not sure if we both missed a step. I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that they can look into it further. I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

ETA: Hi Thomas, could you please try going to your account Settings page, and updating your company information by adding your address. The team has confirmedi that this usually happens when the company information is not yet updated. Let me know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Obinna Onourah A Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
33 of 71
Hi, I have tried adding my credit card to my client account but it keeps saying failed to authorize, please contact....
How can I add my credit card or is there a specific card to add?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 71

Hi Obinna Onourah,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

To learn more about available billing methods please check out this Guide.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Patricia F Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
35 of 71
I want to increase my freelancer hours this week by 2 hours from 5 to 7 . Please help
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 71

Hi Patricia,

You can increase a weekly limit on the number of hours a freelancer can bill by following instruction shared in this help article.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
37 of 71

Hi Shay,

Follow the instruction in my previous comment first. Afterwards im not sure what category you need but see the image below, you can select make payments or Other.
After you click next you will be asked if you want to submit as Ticket/ Live Chat or make a Phone call to Customer support. 

1.PNG

Untitled
Alex S Member Since: May 6, 2017
38 of 71

Hi, Goran!

I think Shay meant this issue (check the screenshot, please)...

There are no options to select the phone call, live chat support or ticket

2017-05-06_2044.png

I have the same question, how can I contact the support guys?

Thanks in advance

Shay S Member Since: May 6, 2017
39 of 71

Yes! Thanks Alex, that's the problem I'm having.

Kristoffer S Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
40 of 71

**edited for Community Guidelines**

My hire dissappeared and left me trying to put together peices he was working on. I have not been able to get a hold of him for at least a week now, essentially rendering his service inadaquate as this has created more work for me in backtracking. Either you can contact me, or VISA will be contacting you. It would be easier to mitigate this between your company and myself. If not, and there is no response from you, my bank will unilaterally reverse charge your account and your company will be left wth a deficit of funds. There is not really much alternative when this happens due to the VISA buyer protection. Please contact me soon. Thanks.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS