cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
51 of 216

Hi Semistan,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
muhammad t Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
52 of 216

I also having the same issue. try credit card of different banks which are working fine for other transactions but facing mentioned issue here. Please let me know how I resolve this authorization issue.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
53 of 216

Hi Muhammad,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rupal T Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
54 of 216
I am unable to set billing method to buy connects. I have entered all the csrd details correctly and followed complete process but at the end i received msg saying that unable to authorise your card. I contacted my bank and they said all is okay with my card.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 216

Hi Rupal,

Just to confirm, did your bank confirmed that your account is enabled for international charges as well? Thank you.

Untitled
Rupal T Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
56 of 216
No I did not ask that.
Highlighted
Vijay K Member Since: Jul 19, 2020
57 of 216

I'm facing this issue can one help me.

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
58 of 216

Hi Vijay,

I checked, and it looks like the transaction was declined by your bank. Please reach out to them so that they can assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ngala H Member Since: May 11, 2020
59 of 216
We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.
Please help i am trying to add this method to my client account
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 216

Hi Ngala,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS