Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: unable to authorize credit card

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 20

Hi Nicholas, 

That should not be the case, can you send a screenshot from your end. On my end i have the 4 options that i mentioned below. It might be an error we had a while back, i will have one of our team members have a closer look on this.

If you want to open a ticket now send me the details in a PM and I will open it for you.

Untitled
michael_design1
Michael U Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
12 of 20
IAM also having the same problem how can it be resolved?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
13 of 20

Hi Michael,

I checked, and it looks like the payment method has been declined. Please reach out to your issuing bank so that they can assist you with the specific decline error. 

-Joanne
Untitled
the_matrix5
The M Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
14 of 20

Hi'

I got " The payment method you submitted could not be authorized etc.. "but the money withdrawn . So is the money gonna back automarically to my account ?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
15 of 20

Hi there,

I checked your account but couldn't find any payment method or recent transactions. Are you referring to another account? Could you please send us more information about your concern?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
the_matrix5
16 of 20

Hi

I do from this email **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 20

Hi there,

Thanks for providing information about the account. We have to remove the email address from the public post, but rest assured we were able to locate the account.
We checked and unfortunately it looks like the transaction is being rejected. Could you please try using a different payment method to complete the transaction?

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
the_matrix5
18 of 20

Hi,

thanks for your response

but the money didn't back to my account ? is it take time to back ?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 20

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to provide more information and assistance. You should receive an email notification about a support request being filed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
the_matrix5
20 of 20

Hi

I do from another email , How can I send you the email to check ? becuase it is says illegal to send the email here " Community Guidelines " !!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS