🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my Local Bank
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928

Hi Arora,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. As Petra already shared Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account.

Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Additionally, I see that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi guys, I want to inform you that I just received the payment. From now onwards, I will try to withdraw payments on weekdays not on weekends. Thank you for your support. 

Community Member

I have not receive any money from this receipt #410180071, where is it? It has been 5 days

Hello Krizhzar,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
noorien
Community Member

Hi,

I make a withdrawl from my upwork account on 6-sept-2021 but didn't recieved my payment in my bank account till now. Usually I got payment in 1 hour. Please help for this issue & trace my payment.

I have attached the bank statement. Please have a look.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Noorien,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sumairamalikgcu
Community Member

Hello,

I tried to withdraw funds but got an Email that "

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: iban.

"

However, My IBAN number is correct. Can you please check and guide me further?

Hi Sumaira,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
98d45b00
Community Member

Hello there. Please help me with my withdrawal.

Upwork returned my earnings. my first withdrawal to local bank was on Sept 4 and another withdrawal on Sept 8. Different transactions...

my payment method was disabled on the first withdrawal... my second withdrawal was still not entering my account and I believe it will return too. Same case as the first withdrawal... Please help.

Hi Sigrid,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1f405438
Community Member

I made a withdrawal on the 31st of August,2021 and I haven’t received the payment into my local bank account till now… it’s been 8 days already , I contacted upwork support and I am yet to get a reply…
Is my funds lost?
What’s the solution?
Please answer me…

Hi Ifemayowa,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Nothing has been done , it’s the withdrawal I made on 31/08/2021…. It’s been eight days already….. are my funds lost ???
1f405438
Community Member

I made a withdrawal on august 31 ,2021 and I haven’t received the payment into my local bank account till now… it’s been eight days already and upwork support hasn’t replied… what’s going on? Are my funds lost?

Hi Ifemayowa,

Rest assured, your funds are not lost. I can see our team has updated you today and you were able to reply, please allow some time for them to review and they will update you directly. Please keep in mind that bank holidays in the US or your location are not considered business days. For example, September 6th was Labor Day in the US.

~Andrea
Upwork
1f405438
Community Member

Okay I would wait for their reply….
302fe8ee
Community Member

Hi, I know that in Upwork it may take several business days before the transfer of funds will be made. 
But what I don't understand is that how come my coworker gets his in two hours and I get mine in more than 1 day? I did the same thing as him. We both used the same bank, same BRSTN Codes, same SWIFT codes, both our profiles are verified. But how come in every payday, he receives his pay in just two hours and I receive mine more than a day? Please get back to me ASAP because I don't understand this unfair treatment.

Hi Renz,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
302fe8ee
Community Member

Great. Hopefully, this gets resolved ASAP because I just don't understand
why I have to wait for more than a day before receiving my pay.
302fe8ee
Community Member

No one has reached out to me till now. Please escalate.

Hi Renz,

The team already reached out to you via this support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay. I just don't understand how come I have the same circumstances with my workmate but how come I receive my pay after a day or two but he receives his after 2 hours from withdrawal.

Do you have an explanation for this? We use the same bank, BRSTN Code, Swift Code, and we withdraw at the same time too.

Do you have an explanation for this???
hectorgpe2
Community Member

Yesterday I charged my money directly to my bank and my money still does not appear, what should I do?

Hector S wrote:

Yesterday I charged my money directly to my bank and my money still does not appear, what should I do?

Wait 2 to 5 business days (not including weekends and holidays), which is how long it takes.

If, after 8 business days (not including weekends and holidays), the funds have not arrived yet, you can contact Upwork for a trace. 

Not before.

e73adc3b
Community Member

Hi there,

I am Newbie on Upwork. I was trying to do My First withdrawal but I made a withdrawal on the 12th of September, but after I found that the IBAN code contains the wrong numbers.
I connected with support 6 days ago, but after 8 business days, the money doesn't return to my Upwork account. I am Too Much Worried about My Payment. It Is My First Income 😞

Hope for your support and help Smiley Happy

Regards, Sanaullah Khan.

Hi Sanaullah,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your funds yet. As you were advised through your support ticket, if after 8 business days the funds aren't returned, please let us know and we will certainly assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e73adc3b
Community Member

OKay sir, I did the transaction on the 12th of september today is 19 of
september mean 8 days completed today 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19. So I think
I will get my refund at 20 ? Well, I will wait for it sir.
thanks.

Hi Sanaullah,

Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days. Tomorrow will your 6th business day. If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3cc68c80
Community Member

Hello,

I haven't received my payment today. I need it today, I need to pay the hospital bill. It usually takes an hour to receive but today it took more than 4 hours. 

Give me an update today, please. I need it today, as soon as possible for the hospital bill.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Wilfredo Hinilarao
Upwork Freelancer

Hi Wilfredo,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked your Upwork account and it seems the transaction is successful. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. You can refer to this link for more information. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
363743d1
Community Member

Hi. I'm new to Upwork and I just had my first client and salary. I already connected my Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) savings account for my salary.

I just wanna ask how long does it take for BPI users to reflect their salary in their accounts?

Hi Krisha,

Once withdrawn from your Upwork available balance, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Learn more here

~Andrea
Upwork
363743d1
Community Member

Hi, Andrea. 

Thank you for your response. It's been 1 week and I still haven't received my salary. I did a "test withdrawal" to see how this works but unfortunately, nothing's coming up on my local bank account yet. I called my bank and they want to know through bank did you guys used to process my payment?

I also have a new salary now, but I'm afraid to withdraw it because it did not work out the first time, and I'm afraid that all of my efforts working will be for nothing. 

I need immediate assistance with this. Thank you so much.

Krisha.

Hello Krisha,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have still not received your funds. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days excluding weekends, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. You can refer to this link for more information. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
2a124a22
Community Member

This is really disappointing that it is now a month and my funds that up work claims sent according to even the proof of payment provided by their bank , when checked with my local bank the funds did not go through and it is not there. Please i really need a serious follow up on this issue.

Hi Kasoma,

I checked and can see a support ticket with our team where they assisted you with a failed withdrawal. Could you please confirm if you're referring to a different transaction? 

If not, and you still have any questions or concerns about this case, feel free to reply directly to the team so they can continue to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
2a124a22
Community Member

Yes it is that exact transcation am refering to , but  the proof of payment doc they sent me was taken to the my bank and they said the money was not transfered as claimed by the document to my bank. Also please note that i cannot even give reply back as the ticket was marked solved and i cannot write back to your upwork team.

Hi Kasoma,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Still after getting all the payment approval document from upwork that i presented to the local bank , they still say the transcation was not done and the money didn't transfer to their bank and they think upwork needs to double check with their bank to make transfer again , Otherwise they didn't transfer the money. Am really disappointed with this issue and need a ticket immediately for me  to get this issue resolved as fast as possible.

Hi Kasoma,

Could you please share the Ref ID of the withdrawal you're referring to or the date when you withdrew the funds? You can find it on the Reports > Transaction History page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths