cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upwork could not find my bank while i entered ifsc code. what to do? Please HELP!

Highlighted
Ashok S Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
1 of 18

upwork could not find my bank while i entered ifsc code, adding payment method. what to do? Please HELP!

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 18

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ashok. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Navdeep G Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
3 of 18

Any update on this, for me the same issue, I entered correct IFSC code and it says

Bank not found
Please check the IFSC code or enter branch address manually

Now what to do, please help me....
Highlighted
Ashok S Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
4 of 18
Sometime upwork will be unable to find bank after entering IFSC code,
happened to me. So I entered manually IFSC code and address. It works and I
received money in my account. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 18

Hi Navdeep, 

After following Ashok's recommendation, does the issue still persist for you? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arunaday R Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
6 of 18
Same trouble for me. Upwork cannot find my bank from ifsc code. So I manually enter bank name and address but now next button is not coming alive and I can't proceed further. Help pls!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 18

Hi Arunaday,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Arunaday R Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
8 of 18
Hi there! I am from India. I am unemployed currently. So I do not have any tax related documents. I do have a PAN card and I attached that in my W8BEN tax information page but I couldn't fill any tax related documents cause I don't have any. So can I receive payment (direct bank transfer) in such case? Also I am not able to link my bank. Upwork cannot find my bank from ifsc code. So I manually entered bank name and address but now next button is not coming alive and I can't proceed further. Help pls!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 18

Hi Arunaday,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhishek k Member Since: Sep 5, 2020
10 of 18

I am facing the same problem. Upwork could not find my bank while I entered the IFSC code, adding a payment method. what to do? Please HELP!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS