Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with my profile?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3381 of 5,187

Hi Choyon,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Md Choyon M Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
3382 of 5,187
Many many thanks for your reply.
Jonny Z Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
3383 of 5,187

Hi there,

I have completed my profile and have now been waiting for over 48hrs for it to be approved. 

I did not recieve any notificiation saying it was in the approval process either. I am just wanting to know if there is any way i can check on the status to make sure i have not done something incorrectly?

Thanks!

Highlighted
3384 of 5,187

Hi Jonny,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to your city in the "City" field as well. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jonny Z Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
3385 of 5,187
Thank you for the reply.

I have tried clearing my cache and cookies and using a different browser and still whenever I click “review application” I am directed back to the same page i was already on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Highlighted
3386 of 5,187

Hi Jonny,

I checked your account and can confirm that it is under review now. Please allow up to 24 hours for the review to completed, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tamseel Z Member Since: May 4, 2020
3387 of 5,187
I made my 2 3 years ago but did not use it. The day before yesterday I updated all my information on upwork and want to submit it for review. But tjere is no visible option on my profile?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3388 of 5,187

Hi Tamseel,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dale T Member Since: Oct 5, 2017
3389 of 5,187

Hi,

I created my profile yesterday and was able to immediately start submitting proposals, so I sent out a few. This morning I got a notification that my profile was approved and that I could now start submitting proposals. After some reading on here, I realize that it seems that you're not supposed to be able to submit proposals before being approved.

Is there any way to know if my previously submitted proposals can actually be seen by the job posters? I just want to make sure they didn't end up in some kind of void because they were sent before I was approved.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
3390 of 5,187

Go to the main page.  Under "Find Work" there is a tab that says "Proposals".  Your proposals should be there.  I suspect your profile was approved when you submitted them and the notification was just delayed for some reason.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS