Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Submission Error

mjaidi
Mehdi J Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4541 of 8,269

Hello everyone, 

My profile still hasn't be approved, i'm waiting like for months and nothing happened, and everytime i try to log in i got the message "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval). "
So if anyone can help will be great, thank you and have a nice day

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4542 of 8,269

Hi Mehdi,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mjaidi
Mehdi J Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4543 of 8,269

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I had to change again the city i live in and it worked now, thank you anyway

albenoo
Albenis K Member Since: Mar 4, 2020
4544 of 8,269

What does this mean ? I send an profile approval yesterday and today upwork displays this message on my homepage 

Capture.JPG

how to check i  my profile is approved?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4545 of 8,269

Hi Albenis,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dripdigital_mm
Michael M Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4546 of 8,269

I have added all necessary information into my profile 5 times now and continuously am getting an error message when attempting to submit my profile for approval? I need to get this approved asap.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4547 of 8,269

Hi Mishael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please make sure to complete all the information required under the application form. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dripdigital_mm
4548 of 8,269
I cleared my Cache and Cookies. Tried again and did the same thing on a new
browser.
Same issue on both
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4549 of 8,269

Hi Michael, 

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message with us so that we can assist you accordingly? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dripdigital_mm
4550 of 8,269

I have input all the information required to make a profile, yet when I try to submit my information I am getting an error message. I have tried it 10 times now.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS