cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can i know if my profile is approve?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4531 of 6,276

Hi Ebeth,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted proposals. This means that your account is active. Please let us know that if you need any assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessan R Member Since: Sep 23, 2018
4532 of 6,276

Hi There! 

I would like to inform you that I have been trying to get my profile approved for many times. I now have a client that wants to employ me via Upwork but cannot do so because it states that; "This freelancer is not available for invitations and offers." Please help me with my concern. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Thank you, 

Jessy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4533 of 6,276

Jessan R wrote:

I would like to inform you that I have been trying to get my profile approved for many times. I now have a client that wants to employ me via Upwork but cannot do so because it states that; "This freelancer is not available for invitations and offers." Please help me with my concern. I hope to hear from you soon. 

that is because your profile is not approved. Your "client" can use the "bring my own freelancer" function and hire you that way, but that will allow you to work with that client only. It will not change the fact that your profile has been rejected and that you are not able to work with any other client.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4534 of 6,276

Hi Jessan,

It looks like your application was accepted just recently. You can ask your client to try again to hire you. 

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikhil V Member Since: May 16, 2020
4535 of 6,276

Hello all,

Can you please check my account approve or not?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4536 of 6,276

Hi Nikhil,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nikhil V Member Since: May 16, 2020
4537 of 6,276
Thanks for your support.
Highlighted
Billy Joe V Member Since: May 22, 2020
4538 of 6,276

can i know if my profile is approve?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4539 of 6,276

Hi Billy Joe,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mehedi H Member Since: May 22, 2020
4540 of 6,276

Is my account is approved?