cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1171 of 1,322

Hi Shane,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Patrick V Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1172 of 1,322
When I long on I get the following message

‘Your profile is under review
You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved’

This message has been showing for over a month. Am I approved to work on the platform?
Arijeniwa O Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1173 of 1,322
Please I have registered since last year but have not gotten any job offer. I want to know if my profile is approved or not.
Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1174 of 1,322
Hi Arijeniwa,
If you can submit proposals. Then your profile is approved.
1175 of 1,322

Hi Arijeniwa,

Yes, your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Samik P Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
1176 of 1,322

Greetings moderators,

I was wondering if there is way for me to know whether my profile has been approved by Upwork?

Thank you.

Tuba A Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
1177 of 1,322

Try to submitted a proposal, if you can, its mean your profile is approved.

1178 of 1,322

Hi Samik,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Etienne H Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1179 of 1,322

Hello there,

questin is in the subject.

kind regards

1180 of 1,322

Hi Etienne,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS