cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bricciojay2
Briccio Jay H Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
1691 of 7,704

Hello Upwork,

I still haven't receive any email confirmation from my application, its been 3 days but i didn't receive any. Can you please check if i'm approve or not.

Thank you!

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1692 of 7,704

Hi Briccio,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
markos2000
Marko S Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
1693 of 7,704

Hello. Can someone tell me if my Upwork profile is approved or not? I would be very grateful.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1694 of 7,704

Hi Marko,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
adnan_tamjid
Tamjid A Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
1695 of 7,704

Hi Guys, How can I know my Upwork profile is approved or not?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1696 of 7,704

Hi Tamjid,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
marcstevenm
Marc Steven M Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1697 of 7,704

Hello! After completing my registration, I received this message:

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

It is more than 24 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What can I do?

Hope this problem gets resolved soon.

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1698 of 7,704

Hi Marc,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
vishalpedhadiya
Vishal P Member Since: Dec 23, 2017
1699 of 7,704

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

vishal **Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1700 of 7,704

Hi Vishal,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled