cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Miran J Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
1361 of 2,695

I'm trying to verify my phone number but it says it's already being used by another other account/user, I haven't got any other accounts, please help! 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1362 of 2,695

Hi Miran,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the issue you're experiencing. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alison P Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
1363 of 2,695
I tried the phone verification the other day, and never received the text.
I need to know when someone is going to actually call me and the number
that you will be calling from. I'm not always available to answer my phone.
So I need to set up an actual time for the call.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1364 of 2,695

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alison.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca N Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
1365 of 2,695

After creating my Profile, I entered my phone number in order to receive a verification code. When I select the "Verify Phone Number", nothing happens. I have tried deleting history, restarting, trying different browsers...nothing seems to help. Will someone from the support team please contact me and correct this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1366 of 2,695

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please update your phone number to include the country code as well. For more information, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca N Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
1367 of 2,695

I received an email on Oct 4, 2019 indicating the below message, however nobody has reached out to me with a support ticket. And yes I have checked my junk folder. And FYI including a country code in the phone number hasn't resolved the issue.

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1368 of 2,695

Hi Rebecca,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team is reaching out to you as we speak and will assist you further directly via ticket/email. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dan M Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1369 of 2,695

On the online application, the button 'Verify Phone Number' on the 'Set a security phone number' doesn't seem to be working in either Chrome or Safari.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1370 of 2,695

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with phone verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled