cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Umut Erdal I Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
101 of 122

Hello there. I do not know which country you are. Putting pictures with cigarettes can be a shame in your country. I can understand that. But I am not a person who likes taking pictures. There was this photo. I've installed this. That's the only reason. It's been 2 days since my account opened. I will create a more professional profile over time..

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
102 of 122

The cigarette photo is not a "shame" -- it's just an entirely unprofessional presentation. It's the first impression that you will make on a client, and the impression you give is that you are a teenager trying to be cool, not a professional who is serious about work. 

103 of 122

You're right. As soon as I take a new photo and upload it to my profile. Thanks for your suggestion.

Community Guru
104 of 122

Good choice, Umut -- a flexible, intelligent decision that is in your best interest.

105 of 122

hi i changed my photo. İ hope this is a suitable photograph Smiley Happy

Community Guru
106 of 122

@ Umut -- GREAT photograph! Professional and attractive! Well done!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
107 of 122

Hi Umut,

One of our team member created a ticket for you. You may post any questions you have on the ticket thread. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
John S Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
108 of 122

My profile has been under review for over 24 hours even though it said I should hear back before then, can someone help with this? Thanks

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
109 of 122

Hi John,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
John S Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
110 of 122

Great, thank you so much!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS