cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1541 of 3,897

Hi Hannah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Benjamin B Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
1542 of 3,897

Hello,

I am Having the same issue my verification is not getting through, i need assistance as well.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1543 of 3,897

Hi Corbin, Tom, Jana, and Benjamin, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to each of you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jesse W Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
1544 of 3,897

I'm having this same issue. Can someone please help me with this as I'd like to get started as soon as possible.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1545 of 3,897

Hi Jesse and Cheryl,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to you directly to assist you in completing the location verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ramirez E Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
1546 of 3,897

Hi everyone,

After several attempt to upload my ID for verification, I've now reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID. The photo I was uploading was a clear photo of my passport as a jpeg and under 20mb so I don't understand what was wrong with it.

I've tried to get help via their email system but just get the automated reply giving me a FAQ link which isn't helpful at all.

Thanks.

1547 of 3,897

Hi Ramirez,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Isaiah C Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
1548 of 3,897

Hi Goran. I am having the same issue with my Illinois State ID not being taken, and I couldn't find any link to sumit a ticket on my own.  Could you help me out?

1549 of 3,897

Hi Isaiah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Elsie G Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
1550 of 3,897
I’m having the same issue! I’ve reached the maximum amount of times I can try to verify my ID and it’s very frustrating.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS