cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm a foreigner in the US with a temporary work permit. How can I prove my ID?

Highlighted
Nazli K Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
4341 of 4,592

I do not have a green card OR a state ID. I have a visa, a US work permit (EAD card), and a DL from my own country. But the ID verification system does not accept any of these. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4342 of 4,592

Hi Nazli,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Samantha L Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
4343 of 4,592

I am unable to verify my ID. please help me verify my location

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4344 of 4,592

Hi Samantha,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Amr A Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
4345 of 4,592

Hi I have an issue with the ID verification process.

It asks me to upload a US ID which i still don't have as i'm in the process of getting my residency permit.

But I live in LA and my name is on the lease agreement.

I have a US Bank account and a valid US visa.I am married to a US resident.

I applied for my employment authorization document as well.

so what i can do with my available documents to verify my account

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4346 of 4,592

Hi Amr,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tyler R Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
4347 of 4,592

Hi I was asked to upload my ID when I went to submit for a job. It's never happened before. I tried to upload my ID then it was rejected and said I reached the maximum number of attempts and my account was locked from proposing jobs. How do I fix this?

Highlighted
4348 of 4,592

Hi Tyler,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tatiana T Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
4349 of 4,592

Hi, I was trying to upload ID to verify my identity, but all the options out there (driver license, US passport, State ID, and Green Card) don't apply to me. I'm holding a non-US passport and an EAD card (Employment Authorization Document) issued by US Citizen and Immigration Service. How can I verify my identity with the doc? Thanks!

Highlighted
4350 of 4,592

Hi Tatiana,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled