🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
e188e515
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, 
My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public.

thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jean Peter,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

865 REPLIES 865
mreka91
Community Member

Hi admins,

please help me out to set my profile back to public. For not earning on platform, my profile was set to private.

Have a nice day,

Thanks!

df602768
Community Member
mreka91
Community Member

Thank you for info, last time when was this situation I needed an admin help because I could not reset it myself. Now it worked. Thanks.

174f2c8f
Community Member

Hi, my profile has been set to private pls help me reset it to public visibility, thank you.

Hi Chantal,

I have reset your profile visibility back to Public Status as requested. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Arjay
Upwork
pramodshukla1011
Community Member

My Profile Visibility is private, can you please make it public

Hi Pramod,

Go to your profile settings and make it public from private 

Hi Pramod,

I have reset your profile visibility back to Public Status as requested. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ AJ
Upwork
50e807de
Community Member

Hi, please want my account to back in public 

Hi Oladimeji,

~ AJ
Upwork
696a51ab
Community Member

Hi there,

Can you please reset my public visibility private to public? Appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Batu,

~ AJ
Upwork
ashishnegi012
Community Member

Hi,

My profile kept on private help me to make my profile public

Thanks 

Ashish Negi

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
707d0345
Community Member

Hi there, 
My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public.

thanks 

Hi Nneoma,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
ashishnegi012
Community Member

Thank you so much 

4593acb9
Community Member

Hello there,

My account has gone private. Kindly assist make public. Thank you

Hehe good job! It’s appearing on more jobs to clients come and hired you.
19784ecf
Community Member

Hello, Upworks team!. I have no idea why my profile got locked. What am I supposed to do to get my profile so the public can see it?

Hi Ivan,

~Andrea
Upwork
premas_empire
Community Member

Good day, 

I am finding it difficult to change profile visibility from private to public... Kindly assist me.. 

Thank you 

Hi Emmanuel,

~ AJ
Upwork
maria_so
Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I worked in Odesk about 6 years and I was 5 OFF because of my Office Job.

Of course I would set by Upwork Admin as Offline Freelancer.

I would like to be online again and I did (HOW TO)  but I don't think I have any chance to get a job again without being online...

Are there any other ideas to get my online account back? Could you please help me in this matter?

Thank you in advance, 

Maria

Hi Maria,

~ AJ
Upwork
dc059b41
Community Member

Hi, my profile has been hidden. Can you help to activate it?

Hi Burcak,

I took a closer look at your profile and I can confirm that it's currently on a Public status. Let me know if you still need further assistance. You may also check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dc059b41
Community Member

Thank you so much Arjay M 🙏

c1e7d952
Community Member

my profile is private i dont know how?plaese someone help me .my profile public show how?

Maybe you have to buy a membership.

no no am no buying any membership

spxpert
Community Member

Was it public earlier?  I don't think you need to buy a membership.  Right now your profile is private and does not say anything about your skills, experience, etc.  How would clients find you when your account is private?  Raise a ticket in the support to check what's the reason for making your profile private

There is a simple fix for this, but it isn't where you expect to find it. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211060298-Set-Your-Profile-Visibility

Hi Saba,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that your profile visibility is already set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello dear, 

My profile is in private mode also. Can you please check my profile please? When I want to upgrade it to the public mode, it says to buy a membership. So, what should I do?

Thank you

Rudra

Hi Rudram

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks a lot, dear. It made me happy.😊

onuruddho
Community Member

Screenshot 2022-12-08 222810.png

Hi Onuruddho,

~Andrea
Upwork

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH 🙏

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths