๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Trying to buy connects
Page options
Samiullah S Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions youโ€™re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If youโ€™re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Asad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Asad U Community Member

my card was added in billing method with no problem but i can't upgeade my account

Inam U Community Member

i am facing issue with adding new card for billing , please add authorize my card you have details i attempted multiple time with that card 

Hi Inam,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Rouchelle I Community Member

My upwork and PayPal Account are verifies. I even withdrew funds to PayPal but Iโ€™m unable to buy connects from my PayPal account.
It keeps saying โ€œcharge failedโ€

Hi Rouchelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Chimgozirim A Community Member

Hello Upwork team, I'm a new freelancer on the platform, and since yesterday, I've been trying to purchase connects with my card, but it's not working. I've used two different browsers! But the page goes blank at the second stage of the billing. Is there any way you can help me?
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Chimgozirim,

One of our Customer Support agnets will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Tuhin O Community Member

Hello,I am a freelancer with verified account on Upwork. I have ran out of connects.Whenever I am trying to buy connects by upgrading the membership plan through my debit card,I am getting an error.I am trying this for last few hours through Paypal,and directly through credit card.But it is suggesting me to use alternate method,and giving an error message in Paypal.I have only one credit card,and I am failing to upgrade my membership plan.Please help ASAP.

Hi Tuhin,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Roshni G Community Member

Hi,

I tried to buy connects with my debit card. But it is geting fiailed.Is there any other way to buy it ?

can we use net banking ?I dont have pay pal account

Thanks,

Roshni

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Roshni, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the transactions were declined by your local bank. If you need more information, please contact your local bank. 

In the meantime, please try adding a different payment method to be able to purchase Connects for your account. 

~ Avery
Arslan I Community Member

Dear Team,

I am trying to buy Connects but unable to proceed as it ask me use alternate method.

Got my bank on call and verified all details but still it declined. Please check and resolve.

Hi Arslan,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Murugesan B Community Member

Hello upwork,

For a Long time I'm try to buy a connects, it shows error in my account and try again later.  I was updated my account many times.but its shows error in my account. Here ,I have attached some snap for your reference

can you solve this issues in my account ?

Thank You

Hi Murugesan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Zulkefal z Community Member

hi i dont have payoneer debit card but i have money in payoneer can i buy conncets without debit card?

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Zulkefal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects please read this help article. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Ashish D Community Member

Hi friend,
You can buy connects using a debit card compatible to International Payment.
You can by connects using PayPal also.
Upwork is always up to date and puts its best to provide the best services
to all concerned.

Shahbaz K Community Member

Hi there!

I am getting an error message when I am trying to buy credits. The error message says "Charge Failed"

Tried both PayPal and Credit/Debit Card.

Trying to buy credits for the first time.

Thanks!

Shahbaz

Hi Shahbaz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Akenroye A Community Member

Anytime i try buying new connects, I always get "

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

"

Please help!

Hi Akenroye,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Akenroye A Community Member

Okay, Thanks

Patrick L Community Member

Hi, I purchased 160 Connects on 3/29/2020 at 10:30 PM PT but they never showed up on my account. The next day when I tried again I was only credited the 80 I had just paid for. Anyone able to help? Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members