cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
871 of 3,251

Hi David,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
David K Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
872 of 3,251
Hi there,

Omg, I'm sorry for that. Somehow, it didn't take me to the submit
application section etc.
However, it has worked out now and the application is finally submitted. Smiley Happy

Thank you for your help and for getting back to me.

Best regards,

David
Saurabh S Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
873 of 3,251

Hi i am saurabh srivastav, after submitting for review i am not found any message but shows 60 connects in proposal.Please check my profile approved my id - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
874 of 3,251

Hi Saurabh,

I checked your account and can confirm that it was already accepted, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Carla H Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
875 of 3,251
Hey I'm new to upwork and I just want to know if my profile is okay.
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
876 of 3,251

Hi Carla,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ovays A Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
877 of 3,251

I would like to know if my account has been approved? Please.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
878 of 3,251

Hi Ovays,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Parul S Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
879 of 3,251

Hi,

I was added a new portfolio, but its still under review. Can anyone confirm how it will be approved and how I can check it's status?

-Parul

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
880 of 3,251

Hi Parul,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS