cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile are approved or not??

Kimberly Ann P Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
1141 of 2,526

Hi I want to know if my account is approved. I've been inactive since 2012. It is new to me to submit an application to join with outwork, I cant find any indicating that my account here is approved neither a button to submit an application to join. Kindly help me. Thank you and God bless

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1142 of 2,526

Hi Kimberly Ann, 

Looks like your profile has already been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Muhannad E Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
1143 of 2,526

Dear All ,

How i can check that my account has been approved ? if it has been approved may i know how i can keep it in safe according to the policies of upwork ?

Thank you 

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1144 of 2,526
Hi Muhannad,
If you're profile has been approved then you can able to submit proposals. But at this time your profile is set in private visibility, you have to change this into public.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1145 of 2,526

Muhannad,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can now start sending proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started and these articles to help you winning proposals and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Nadeem J Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
1146 of 2,526

Hello, May i know my account is approved or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i'm able to send proposal??

Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
1147 of 2,526
Muhammad,
If there are 60 available connects showing on your profile, that means it has been approved and you can now submit proposals.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1148 of 2,526

Hi Muhammad Nadeem,

Your profile is currently being reviewed and you can find this information by logging in to your account. The profile approval process may take 24 hours. You will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account once the process is complete. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Shanta S Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
1149 of 2,526

?

Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
1150 of 2,526

Shanta,

Your Provile has a hire now button so I think your profile is approved. I do not know how you can confirm from your side. May be upwork sends some notification etc.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS