Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

When I get approved ?

Highlighted
Active Member
Gvidas L Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1581 of 4,273

Hey guys,

I wanna ask when I get approved ? I'm waiting 3 days but no response...

What the issue my profile have ?

Please help.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1582 of 4,273

Gvidas L wrote:

Hey guys,

I wanna ask when I get approved ? I'm waiting 3 days but no response...

What the issue my profile have ?

Please help.

Thanks.


__________________________

 

You have an incomplete profile. No confirmed skills, no education, no tests.   Your profile is incomplete and your overview is waffle. There are countless freelance video editors most of them can prove their skills with experience and educational background. You need to rethink your overview and add a few details to back up your claim. 

Moderator
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1583 of 4,273

Hi Gvidas,

 

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now. Please, select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1584 of 4,273

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Gvidas,

 

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now. Please, select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!


___________________________

 

Umm what are the criteria for acceptance? 

 

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
1585 of 4,273

Nichola L wrote:

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Gvidas,

 

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now. Please, select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!


___________________________

 

Umm what are the criteria for acceptance? 

 


Coming to the forum and asking when your account will be approved. Seriously, I've read it on some of these "How to get an account on Upwork" blogs. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Active Member
Stojan M Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1586 of 4,273

Hey, i`ve submitted my new Upwork Freelancer Account and I`ve been waiting for 2 days now, can i ask how many more hours should i wait? Can someone help me? Please...

Moderator
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1587 of 4,273

Hi Stojan,

 

Your profile was accepted,  please select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Active Member
John S Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1588 of 4,273
I recently signed up. I haven’t received an email stating it has been approved. How do I find out if it has been approved?
Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1589 of 4,273

If your profile is approved then you can bid on projects. If you can't then your profile is still in review or rejected. 

 

If your profile is under reivew then you will see a notificaiton in top of your profile. 

 

When your profile approved that notifications will gone. 

 

 

Moderator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1590 of 4,273

Hi John, 


I checked your account and can see that you should be able to submit proposals already. Welcome to Upwork! 

 

To help you get started, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled here for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.


-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS