cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Has my profile been approved? Please help

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1511 of 2,840

Hi Anwer,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status.

We wish you a positive outcome with this.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zeeshan A Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
1512 of 2,840

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and filled out my profile.  I need to know if my account is approved?  I have posted proposals for 7 jobs but haven't heard back from any of them and cannot tell if the owner has already hired someone since I still see the jobs in Proposals.

Thanks,

Zeeshan

1513 of 2,840

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already successfully sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Janine Marie M Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
1514 of 2,840

How would I know if my application in Upwork is approved?

1515 of 2,840

Hi Janine Marie,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Victor J Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
1516 of 2,840

I didnt get a mail or anything. I just created my account and now I am able to browse for jobs. Can anyone tell me please?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1517 of 2,840

Hi Victor,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. To help you get started, please check these posts: 

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Sarah B Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
1518 of 2,840

My profile says it requires changes, but will not tell me what changes need to be made. I haven't received an email stating what's wrong with the account, and the link that leads to the 'Upwork Guidelines' leads to a page that doesn't exist. Upon request through email, I updated my license and registration info. I received an email from upwork saying that the problem has been resolved, but when I log in the message is still there. I received that email 5 days ago. I've been trying to fix this problem for over a month now, without even knowing what the problem is! If anyone knows how to fix this (or what the guidelines are), the help would be greatly appreciated.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1519 of 2,840

Hi Sarah,

I've checked this with the team and I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. Can you please check now? The error message should no longer appear. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jeron M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
1520 of 2,840
How may I know if my account is already approved? I did not received any email from Upwork....
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS