cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
541 of 1,341

Hi Ehtsham,

Your profile was accepted, and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Elizabeth W Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
542 of 1,341

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
543 of 1,341

Hi Elizabeth,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sana A Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
544 of 1,341
How do I find out if my Upwork profile has been approved
Shahid M Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
545 of 1,341

yes its aproved ..

for confirmation you can submit proposal for any job, 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
546 of 1,341

@Shahid M wrote:

yes its aproved ..

for confirmation you can submit proposal for any job, 

How would you know?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
547 of 1,341

Hi Sana,

The profile approval process may take 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once it's completed, you will be notified via email and a notification to your Upwork account as well to update you of the status of your profile. 

Joanne
Nitesh P Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
548 of 1,341

Membership and connects: It is showing that my profile is not yet approved. How to get the profile approved? Is there a specific process or something? How does it impact my profile?

Niveda R Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
549 of 1,341

Hi! I signed up for upwork a while ago and I am wondering if my profile has been approved or not? How can I check the approval status?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
550 of 1,341

Hi Niveda,

You will need to submit your profile for a review and once the review is finished our team will reach out to you if it was approved or not. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled