Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am unable to submit my profile

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2121 of 3,286

Hi Andrew,

I can imagine that it is frustrating for you to have to wait this long to submit your profile and I apologize for that. I've followed up with the team just now, requesting that they provide you with an update on this situation and they will be reaching out to you shortloy.

~Nina
Highlighted
Ella O Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
2122 of 3,286

Hi!

I'm having the same problem. Please help me if you can.

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2123 of 3,286

Hi Ella,

Please add your city as well and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
2124 of 3,286

Thanks but none of that worked. Any other suggestions?

2125 of 3,286

Hi Ella,

Your city is still missing from your address and that is the reason why you can't submit your application for a review. Please add your city on your profile and click on the green button Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
2126 of 3,286

I've typed in my city about ten times now, Goran. Every time the page refreshes and it disappears. Asks me to type in my city again. 

2127 of 3,286

Hi Ella,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with submitting your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Ajay S Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
2128 of 3,286
I have made my profile 10 days before but still i am not able to submit my profile. when i tried to submit same page redirect again. plz help me
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2129 of 3,286

Hi Ajay, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Alagi S Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
2130 of 3,286

How can I know that my profile is approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS