cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2421 of 3,272

Hi Akm, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Umer S Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
2422 of 3,272

I want to know whether my profile is approved or not ? how to check this out ??

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2423 of 3,272

Hi Umer,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Hafsa A Member Since: Oct 12, 2019
2424 of 3,272

Hi. I have submitted my account for review. It has been more than a week and I still haven't got any response

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2425 of 3,272

Hi Hafsa,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't submitted it for review yet. To submit it for review, please complete all the details requested and click on "Review Application". Please make sure to fill in the fields that will be highlighted in red. When I checked, you haven't added the City where you're located also. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
George D Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2426 of 3,272

My profile yet to be approved. How much time does the approvement takes?

Dimitrios V Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2427 of 3,272

I have been waiting for more than a week and my profile has not been approved yet.

Is there an issue for that delay ?

2428 of 3,272

Hi Dimitrios and George,

Both applications haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re both ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Sasion S Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2429 of 3,272
I have tried sending my application for review because there is no submit buttons.
2430 of 3,272

Hi Sasion,

If you`re ready please click on the Review Application button.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS