cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can i know my profile is approved or no?

Highlighted
Deep Prakash G Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
3101 of 4,663

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't got any confirmation mail and i am able to send a proposal??

Highlighted
Zerubbabel I Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
3102 of 4,663
same here
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3103 of 4,663

Hi Deep, and Zerubbabel,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
John Paul C Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
3104 of 4,663

Hi. I don't know if my profile has been approved or not because I haven't received any email telling if its approved or rejected. But I was able to submit a proposal. What does that mean?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3105 of 4,663

Hi John Paul,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started, please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled. If you need any assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Talha K Member Since: Jul 15, 2018
3106 of 4,663

Is my upwork Profile Approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3107 of 4,663

Hi Talha,

Your profile is also approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rohan H Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
3108 of 4,663

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3109 of 4,663

Hi Rohan,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city as well and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Rohan H Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
3110 of 4,663
Okay. Thank you for the quick response and solution.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS