Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Accounts

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1621 of 2,359

Hi Dora,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Quoc Bao T Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1622 of 2,359

Hi I am in the process to complete my password but not receiving a verification code. Can you help? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1623 of 2,359

Hi Bao, 

It looks like the team reached out to you last November about the same issue through this support ticket. Please refer to the ticket thread for more information on how you can resolve your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jed D Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
1624 of 2,359

I am trying to verify my account and am stuck on entering a phone number to receive a text code. I use an office landline for business, not a cell phone, so can't receive texts. Is there an alternative method?

Highlighted
1625 of 2,359

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jed.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tanja H Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
1626 of 2,359

I created a Client account in error.  Then I proceeded to create a freelancer account without customer support.  Now I cannot use my phone number in the Freelancer account for verification.  Help!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1627 of 2,359

Freelancers may not have multiple acconts.

You will need to work with Upwork Customer Support to close the second login account you created, and any other accounts you created.

You will need to add a "freelancer" aspect within your original login account.

When you use Upwork, you will always use the same username and password to login, regardless of whether you want to operate as a freelancer or client. Once you are logged in, you can switch between your client or freelancer side.

read:

Be a Client and a Freelancer

Highlighted
1628 of 2,359

Hi Tanja,

Looks like our support team already assisted you with your phone verification process. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dan D Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
1629 of 2,359

I did not receive the phone verification text to verify my account. Please advise. I double checked to make sure the number was correct and I have not previously had an account connected with that phone number.

Highlighted
1630 of 2,359

Hi Dan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS